CREIDEA Brightest & Best Flash LED CREE Headlamp Flashlight with Red Lights for Night Running, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Reading, Jogging & Walking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 168 Lumens of darkness busting power for up to 110 meters of visibility
- Up to 120 hours of battery life on 3 aaa batteries - efficient enough for weeks of use
- 6 different lighting modes including SOS and red night vision modes
- Great for running, jogging, camping, fishing, hunting & shooting, reading, hiking, caving, climbing and biking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Luxuriously Smart||nyteBright||GRDE Direct||Amazon.com|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Jclaw tek's new flash LED headlamp flashlight offers the highest brightness you can get out of a compact LED headlamp. Want a headlamp that is both your bedside reading light and bright running or camping light? Look no further as jclaw tek offers unsurpassed value with its comfortable and durable flash. You are in control to get the perfect light for any situation: - 168 lumen "high beam" for a spot light that shines up to 110 meters - three brightness settings: high, med, low, including SOS for emergencies - two red LEDs ideal for reading, preserving night vision, or not disturbing others - red strobe light to ensure being seen by others extra-long battery life by using only the light you need: 30 hours at max, 55 hours at med, 120 hours at low. Durable, reliable and versatile - quality construction - ce, energy star and RoHS certified - 3 ounces so it doesn't "bob" when you run - water resistant rated to ipx6 - protects against splashing or spraying from any angle - a hands-free flashlight for your toolbox or emergency kit - check out what else should go in your emergency kit inside our free eBook Easy-to-use two button control. Ultimate multi-purpose headlamp perfect for: - camping, hiking, or caving - running, walking, or biking - plumbing, electrical, or other household work - boating, canoeing, or kayaking - walking your dog where "hands-free to scoop" is important the one headlamp you need - also a perfect gift for others.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some reviewers have mentioned the confusing buttons on this light... Right button for the main light, left button for the red light. You can cycle through the blinking and brightness for each light. I'm not sure if I'm missing out on some secret functions, but that seems pretty straightforward to me.
The only thing the Black Diamond has over the Power Tek is the looks and the packaging. I would say that the Black Diamond looks a little nicer, and the box it comes in is a little nicer. I don't notice any weight or comfort difference between the two lights.
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the beam is very narrow. But this is the secret to it's intensity. You will find this headlamp unsuitable for reading at night in your tent unless you use the red setting. To use white, you will need a diffuser such as a piece of toilet paper.
The buttons are hard to locate by feel, and if they were raised more this would help.
Otherwise, this is a solid, well made headlamp. The head band is comfortable and fully adjustable. I would but it again.
- Solidly built with easy access to the batteries. The last headlamp I had broke as it had an ill-thought out fragile side mounted battery configuration. Not an issue with this headlamp.
- Very bright with good range.
- Switches have ability to adjust brightness, and are easily accessed.
- Red LED might be useful for some people though I don't really have a use for it personally.
- Minor complaint, but changing the brightness can be frustrating. I think it has to do with the timing in which you press the button, but sometimes it just wants to go "on/off", other times it cycles through the settings as I expect, and other times it goes into sleep mode as it thinks the buttons are getting mashed in my pack. I usually get it right the first time, but when I don't it can be annoying.
Overall it's a hell of a lot better than my last headlamp, and I give it 5/5 stars.