Crenova Hot Glue Gun, Glue Gun Kit with 60pcs Glue Sticks, High Temperature Melting Mini Glue Gun for DIY Small Projects, Arts and Crafts, Home Quick Repairs,Artistic Creation(20 Watts)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60 PIECES GLUE GUN STICKS INCLUDED - The package includes 60 pieces environmental friendly glue gun sticks. (5.10inch*0.27inch)
- 3-5 MINUTES QUICKLY HEAT UP - Ready to use it in 3-5 minutes. It heats very fast and automatic of control temperature.
- WIDELY APPLICATION - The Crenova Hot Glue Gun can be used to stick the toy model, artistical flowers, Christmas tree, decorations, the metals products, the wood products, card paper, electronics circuit plant etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN - The heater component of the glue gun is made of Positive Temperature Coefficient electric resistance (PTC). In 100v-240v electrical, inside place the fuse, use more safer.
- 100% REPLACEMENT OR REFUND GUARANTEE - Provide worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any concerns about the item you get, please contact us to ask for a replacement or full refund. We will solve it for you within 24 hours.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MADE AT HOME
Beautiful DIY craftsmanship comes from your hand.
- Create some practical designs in your life: Like Fix Buttons , dried-flower, Emboss Cards etc.
- Not only practical design, But also some interesting DIY things: Like Bracelets, Rings, Headdress etc.
- Crenova offers the right choice of adhesives to successfully implement unique ideas.
Using it to DIY small projects, arts and crafts, etc. Take one our small glue gun home, your life quality will further boom!
Still annoyed that some items in your home are broken? Let our glue gun help you! With just one glue gun, you can get a lot of things done!
You can also use it to to repair wood, ceramics, card, fabric, plastic and so on.
Environmental friendly glue gun sticks
The Crenova hot glue gun heats up and melts the glue stick very rapidly (within 3-5 minutes), helping you to work efficiently. PTC heating component and built-in fuse ensure that you can work with it safely. Being able to control the temperature automatically, the glue gun can keep constant temperature and prevents over heating.
With the trigger propulsion design, you can easily control the glue flow, enabling you to save a lot of glue stick. Thanks to its power switch, you will don’t bother to plug/unplug it again and again. Its proper size is convenient for you to hold in one hand. Moreover, the glue gun has a removable stand support, which can keep it stable and upright in any angle.
- Don’t pull out the stick after heating.
- Don’t press the trigger during pre-heating.
- Don’t touch the nozzle when the glue gun is working.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So from a suggestions point-of-view, I would definitely say that this hot glue gun is ONLY good for SMALL projects. Not that I was expecting it to be used for larger things, BUT, just in case someone was wondering, it does go through the sticks pretty fast if the project being worked requires a lot of glue.
Although I love it for the immediate needs I have a the moment, I am only giving it 3 stars because it does not let a continuous line of glue flow out. The only time I can get a continuous line (no breaks while going down a piece of cardstock for example) is if I am pushing another glue stick onto the one already in use. Even when there is a full , new stick being used, it does not let a continuous stream. For some projects that will be an issue. For example, I was practicing writing out small letters with the gun, but due to the lack of continuous stream, the letters were choppy or messed up all together. Mind you, this is while holding the trigger down or even constantly pressing the trigger in a steady like beat to get a line or something. So, I will probably end up using this only for projects that require a dot for glueing versus something like a line. I hope this made sense. Also, an additional note, still have the issue with the stream even after it has been on for a while (20 minutes or more). It heats up very quickly so I do not think heat is an issue in this case.
Otherwise, good product. I do not regret my purchase.