Your Memberships & Subscriptions
CROSSHAIRS (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller, Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Incredible thriller that will leave you breathless!! - The Kindle Book Review
"Holy hell, what a read!" - The Reading Café:
"Immediately reels you into a whirlwind!" - Readers Favorite
From the Author
J.A. (Joyce Anne) Schneider is a former writer at Newsweek. Once a Liberal Arts major (French Lit), she has become increasingly fascinated with medicine and forensic science. Decades of being married to a physician who loves explaining medical concepts and reliving his experiences means there'll be medical concepts even in "regular" thrillers that she writes. She lives with her family in Connecticut, USA, and loves to hear from her readers. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or come say hi at facebook.com/joyce.schneider.142?fref=ts
- Embryo ..... Is a malignant genius tinkering with women's bodies?
- Embryo 2: Crosshairs ... A killer stalks women & an unborn baby.
- Embryo 3: Raney & Levine...A murderous religious zealot threatens women ("sinners!") and a newborn.
- Embryo 4: Catch Me ... A serial killer just targets couples.
- Embryo 5: Silver Girl ... A beautiful young TV star dies mysteriously...
- EMBRYO 6: RAZOR SHARP: A Jack the Ripper type killer is murdering male prostitutes, with the exception of one vulnerable young woman. Why? Police ask Jill and David to help investigate...
What created the idea for Embryo 2: Crosshairs?
The idea for the first Embryo came like a lightening bolt when hearing a conversation between J.A.'s husband (who did OB before switching to Cardiology), and anOb/Gyn friend who was excited about IVF and its advances in curingdiseases in utero. As an author who had already published fiction andnon-fiction, J.A. thought about all human discoveries - from fire toatomic energy - and the fact that they can be either good or very bad if they fall into the wrong hands. It was a thought that wouldn't let go.
Because in the first Embryo, new IVF discoveries fell into the wrong hands, brilliant and evil. Jill Raney, intern, stumbled onto the truth and wouldn't let go, despite seeing her career and her life thrown into desperate danger.
Then the heart-stopping ending of Embryo created a new crisis...
In Crosshairs, author J.A. realized that that new crisis was "fame." Embryo's final scene has turned Jill and David intoreluctant "celebrities" - and the targets of every nut job who wants toshare in the attention - including a killer. Awful, especially since any psycho can just walk into a hospital...
Once you've become an obsessive topic of the media, are you ever again really safe? Can you ever again walk the streets without feeling eyes on you, without peering nervously over your shoulder? Do stalkers ever give up? These are the questions that kept the story of Jill, David, and an unborn baby preying on the author's mind.
Don't miss EMBRYO 3: RANEY & LEVINE: A murderous religious zealot is after both Jesse - whom he calls "devil spawn" - and Jill & David's hospital which he calls "the devil's workshop which must be destroyed!" This time, the whole hospital is threatened... Jill & David joinforces with the police in a terrifying race to track down a killer, andto prevent an unthinkable catastrophe.
- File Size : 956 KB
- ASIN : B00C44YV3C
- Publication Date : March 29, 2013
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : R.G. Schneider, M.D. (March 29, 2013)
- Print Length : 228 pages
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #265,645 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: