CROSSTRAP Shin Splint | Adjustable Neoprene Shin Splint & Leg Compression Support Strap | for Strains, Injuries, Pain, Pulled Muscles, Torn Calf | for Men & Women
About this item
- PATENTED CROSSTRAP DESIGN: This unique Crosstrap technology means more localized pressure to the problem area. A slit on the side of the strap allows for more adjustability, letting you put pressure exactly where your body needs it. The Crosstrap helps with strains, sprains, and shin splint management.
- UNISEX LEG COMPRESSION STRAP: The MDUB Crosstrap Shin Splint Strap provides support to men and women for leg pain from pulled, torn and swollen muscles, or over-pronation of “Flat Feet”. It helps with strains, sprains, and weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints, (medial tibial stress syndrome), during both athletic and occupational activities.
- THE PAIN REDUCING STRAP: Providing better muscle pain relief than a full leg support, a shin compression sleeve, or compression socks, the MDUB Crosstrap is a pain reducing pressure strap that covers only what it needs to. Reducing suffering from leg pain, exercise, or walks can often seem like an overwhelming task. This genius shin strap provides a way to do exercise without worry!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIAL: Unlike other leg straps on the market which have plastic or rubber on the side that can cause irritation and injury, we don't use plastic or rubber parts. In fact, our light and soft Crosstrap actually helps to soften the impact because they are made of high-quality neoprene and nylon. This also gives it longer life and more durability!
- USED FOR VARIOUS INJURIES: Part of what makes up the unique design of the MDUB Crosstrap is that it can also be used for various injuries. Depending on your size and need, this strap can be used to support Patellar Tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS), and Shin Splints. Make this amazing product part of your essential fitness accessories!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CROSSTRAP Shin Splint for Pain Relief & Fast Recovery
Designed To Relieve Pain And Enhance Performance
PROTECT YOUR BODY
Staying active and mobile is ESSENTIAL for a healthy lifestyle, but often physical activity can lead to injuries and pain. That’s when CROSSTRAP Shin Splint strap kicks in. Our highly professional shin strap is designed to protect you during game play and to relieve ACHES and PAINS that prevent you from doing the things you love.
PAIN AND TENSION RELIEF
Get targeted relief and say Goodbye to that vertical line of pain. Designed to deliver more isolated pressure, our CROSSTRAP Shin Splint, promotes blood flow, encouraging healing and reducing painful inflammation. Our unique design makes it easy and effective to use in case of various injuries as well as to prevent them.
LIGHT, EFFECTIVE AND DISCRETE
Thinner than other products, CROSSTRAP Shin Splint strap can be easily adjusted to fit any athlete. The high-quality Neoprene and Nylon materials make it light, yet durable and highly comfortable. Our unique design secures you more effective pressure to a specific point rather than to the entire leg. Now you can easily get the support you need to stay active and mobile every day.
UNISEX PATENTED DESIGN
To create a versatile, durable and effective leg compression strap we designed CROSSTRAP Shin Splint Strap with feedback from professional athletes. Whether you’re an elite athlete, weekend warrior, or simply an active parent or grandparent, CROSSTRAP Shin Splint Strap is the right choice for people of all ages and fitness levels. Get ready to enjoy a pain-free active lifestyle!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.1 x 0.4 x 0.04 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 2, 2016
- Manufacturer : MDUB
- ASIN : B01LFVPEDU
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,992 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #8 in Volleyball Ankle Guards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note on size - I ordered a large since my shins are big (19 in at widest point). If you have big shins you won't think these will fit when you first try to put them on, but trust me, the band stretches enough, just give it a good tug - it'll be tight but that's what you need! It gets easier to put on each time.
Final note - if you need one for each leg, you need to buy two, there's only one per package (luckily I read other reviews before ordering so I knew so just passing it on)
If you have bad shin splints do not I repeat DO NOT!!! buy this product.
I’m honestly super disappointed and dissatisfied with this product.
Worst waste of money ever
They certainly did help with originally was a shin splint problem but now finding them helpful during my workout for arthritis in my knee.
No question they are helpful for pain but not 100% so I could not give 5 stars.
But having said that I found them to help me and would buy them again.