5-Year Outdoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CROWN SHADES Patented 10ft x 10ft Base and 8ft x 8ft Top Slant Leg Outdoor Pop up Portable Shade Instant Folding Canopy with Carry Bag, Blue
|Price:||$95.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (9%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Style||One Touch Slant Canopy|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||120 x 120 x 104 inches|
|Item Weight||27.2 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||95%|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easiest set up with one push center lock technology - Features PATENTED central hub that locks out all four legs with a single push. This efficient design of pop up canopy allows two persons Setup-in-Seconds and One in minutes easily and smoothly.
- Ample shade with slant legs offers 64 square feet of shade, large enough for 5 people comfortable. 8x8 ft at the top and 10x10 ft at the base.
- Pinch free buttons and leg extenders offer 3 height positions easy adjustment and slant angles. Peak Height: 8.69 Feet (from the top to the ground)
- Sturdy steel frame construction, water-repellent canopy top and UPF 50+ sun protection. The 0.5mm high grade steel frame is durable and rust-resistant with white-powder-coated finish. Made of 150D fabric, the canopy is water-repellent, durable while providing protection
- Bonus carry bag for easy transport and storage, 4 guy ropes, 4 stakes and ONE YEAR limited warranty. The carrying bag sized 48.03’’x7.48’’x7.48’’. Carry bag fits into most car trunks for easy transportation.ATTENTION: This canopy product is designed primarily for seasonal shade and to offer protection from damage caused by the sun, light rain, tree sap, and bird excrement.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Stay cool, relax and comfortable under the Crown Shades 10x10 ft Slant Leg Instant Canopy. Featuring a sturdy one piece steel frame and legs that support 150D polyester top, this canopy is designed to provide a cooling shade on sunny days with air vent. The canopy is easy to set up and take down by one person and serves as a convenient shelter for tailgate parties, merchant booths, sport event outdoor and so much more.
Top 8x8 ft
Base 10x10 ft
Packed size: 48.03’’x7.48’’x7.48’’
Patented One Push One Person One Minute
Slant Leg Design
Grey powder-coated rust resistant steel frame
UPF 50+ Protection durable 150D oxford canopy top
Vented Top for better air flow
Pinch free button for 3 position height adjustment
1 Folding Steel Frame
1 Canopy Top
1 Carry Bag
4 Guy Ropes
Be applicable to exhibition, group or public issues, stall, hotel, club, school, etc. Be used for outdoor sports, travel, entertainment, sea beach, camping, hiking. Be used as temporary operate places, carport and advertisements of enterprises.
One year limited year warranty. Any question, please feel free to contact us.
Ropes and stakes should be always anchored. Please do not use the canopy in windy and rainy for safety consideration and for canopy’s long lasting durability
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am changing rating to **** because the company responded immediately to my negative review, with effusive apologies and an offer to send me a replacement canopy. The new canopy arrived several days ago, but I won't be home for a few weeks, so I can't check it out. When I do, I will update this review. In the meantime, I want to offer Crown Shades a huge thank you for their outstanding customer service. Apparently, they fully stand behind their products and want to ensure that purchasers are satisfied.
I do love most everything about this product--double stitched seams, strong structural support, easy setup (clever pop-up mechanism). Unfortunately, after using it at the beach for only ONE day in a mild breeze (not windy conditions), the canopy has developed a hole where it flaps against one of the upper support struts (see photo). The lower part of the canopy has extra fabric protection at similar contact points, where supports meet the canopy. But the upper points of contact are not similarly protected, so a small amount of flutter between canopy and support has caused this hole to form. I worry that as I continue to use the shade, this hole will continue to enlarge, and the shade will soon be unusable. I have contacted the seller about the problem. Rather than return this otherwise fine item, I’ve requested a replacement canopy to see if another one is any different. After I hear back from the seller, I will update this review. For now I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Did it work? Yes, but the quality compared to the others was immediately noticable.
After being reached out to by the company to make things right, it seems as though the first one we received was a one-off structurally. The base legs on this one seem either of higher quality or a bit thicker. We set up and tore down a couple of times just to get some wear and tear going and it was MUCH better than the first. I won't give 5 stars though due to the fact that it is not just a part of our collection of popups and for an extra $25-$30 there are a bit higher quality tents. At this pricepoint though top notch.