Power Strip with USB,CRST Heavy Duty Surge Proector Metal Power Strip15 Amps, 9-Foot Long Cord 1800 Joules for Home, Kitchen, Office, School, ETL Listed (8-Outlet 2 USB, Yellow Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Maximum Surge Rating||1800 Joules|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Super Durable, Heavy Duty Construction & Strong Extension Cord]: The metal casing and flame-retardant reinforced plastic frame make the power strip strong enough to withstand shock and heat. 14 AWG heavy duty extension cord giving you peace of mind.
- [Premium Safety Features, 1800 Joule Surge Protection & EMI Filter & Built-in 15A circuit breaker]: Provide superior protection for everyday use in professional work areas and home offices, protecting computers, peripherals and other electronic devices from damaging surges, voltage fluctuations and noise spikes.
- [Built-in Resettable circuit breaker] Lighted on/off switch with an integrated 15A resettable circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
- [8-Outlet Power Strip with 2 USB Ports]: 8 AC outlets Instantly expanding a single power -outlet into 8 -outlets, wide-spaced outlet for bulky charger and transformer plug.The USB ports add additional convenience with the ability to charge multiple phones, tablets, or other mobile devices simultaneously without the need for additional USB adapters.
- [Convenient Design, Hanging hole & Keyholes Slots] Mountable, for even more convenience, keyholes have been placed on the back of the power strip, enable the model to be placed on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep power cords out of the way.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CRST heavy duty power strip, durabale power strip you worth possessing.
8-Outlet heavy duty power strip surge protector
8-Outlets Heavy Duty Surge Proector Metal Power Strip with 15 Amps, 9-Foot Power Cord 1800 Joules
- Super Durable, Heavy Duty Construction & Strong Extension Cord
- Premium Safety Features, 1800 Joule Surge Protection & EMI Filter & Built-in 15A circuit breaker
- Built-in Resettable circuit breaker
- 8-Outlet Power Strip with 2 USB Ports
- Convenient Design, Hanging hole & Keyholes Slots
Durable metal housing designed for tough environments. Yellow and black design add vitality toyour space.
15a Circuit breaker
Lighted on/off switch with an integrated 15A resettable circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
9FT Heavy duty extension cord
14 AWG cord and features a generous 9 ft. cord length for additional installation flexibility
|8-Outlet & 2USB||10-Outlet||10-Outlet||10-Outlet||12-Outlet||2-Pack Smart Plug|
|Extension cord||9FT 14AWG||15FT 14AWG||9FT 14AWG||15FT 14AWG||15FT 14AWG||15FT 14AWG|
|Brackets & Screws included||✓||✓||✓|
|Surge suppression||1800 Joules||2800 Joules||1500 Joules||1800 Joules|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If there is anything I would change about it is that all of the outlets are right next to each other. It wasn’t until I got this surge protector that I realized how many of the devices I want to plug into it have large wall-warts that render adjacent outlets useless. So it has 8 outlets but I can effectively only use 4 or 5 depending on how badly I want to jam the power-supplies up against each other.
In order to surge protect a typical computer and peripherals you need for the power strip to be between 1000 and 2000 Joules. This power strip has 1800 joules which is more than adequate for my needs even though it's not the 2000 that I would prefer. It has a lot of other things going for it. It is definitely very heavy duty both in its casing and its extension cord. The main frame is a very heavy duty plastic, not the typical cheap plastic frame and casing that you find in most retail power strips. The casing itself is metal. It has a built-in 15 amp circuit breaker so that I feel comforted in that if I do overload the power strip I'm not going to burn my house down.
Of the 8 plugs on the power strip one is substantially offset so that you can plug in one of those large chargers or transformers without interfering with the other 7 outlets. In addition to the 8 outlets on the strip it also has 2 USB A outlets. If you plug in any USB devices you know that the converters require at least one electrical outlet on their own and sometimes these power converters are large enough that they overlap the outlets. So with this configuration the power strip effectively adds 2 more outlets since you don't need the USB power converters.
Having a 9 foot extension cord is probably a great convenience for most. In my particular case a 2 foot cord would have been sufficient. But the power strip provides me with the ability to wrap the excess cord with its own Velcro tie and place the excess conveniently out of the way.
Most of the better power strips have a lighted on off button so that you can find it in the dark. And of course this has one too. But in addition to that it gives you 2 lights that tells you that the power strip is protecting you and working correctly. They tell you that the power strip is protecting your devices and that it is properly grounded.
Although I don't need this feature, the power strip has a design which permits it to be hung, secured with its 2 keyhole slots or mounted in a variety of ways. For the price, the power strip provides a substantial number of features that fit my needs.
It is a very well built unit, cord is heavy duty and long enough where I can move it around without having to move outlets. The built in USB’s are a plus for phone charging as well as running an led bench light. Overall, as of now, I am really happy with the construction quality and features.