CRUNCH FITNESS: Action Sports
Customers who bought this item also bought
Action Sports is an exciting workout series from popular CRUNCH trainer Michelle Opperman. Michelle incorporates functional training and high intensity
movements into all of her CRUNCH classes, and now you get to experience her heart-pumping workouts for yourself! WORKOUTS ON THIS DVD:ASS & ABS (20 MIN), DIESEL (20 MIN), CHISEL (20 MIN). YOU WILL NEED: 3-5 POUND WEIGHTS AND ROOM TO WORK IT!
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top customer reviews
You will know that it hits all the right places but you will also be able to follow along and get through the whole thing if not the first time, the time or two after that and from that point on the depth of the workout comes from you. Squat deeper, squeeze harder, etc.
I can blow through this thing doing everything perfectly and I do change things up and use other videos and HIIT routines but I put a heart rate monitor on and this routine still pushed my heart toward the outer range even when I was sure I was barely working so until such time as I can get through this and not raise my heart rate significantly then I don't think it's too easy so I put my all into it and it delivers. I do recover almost immediately afterward though. It's not that hard but that's a good thing sometimes.
Here are the many plus points to me:
- It's just 20 minutes but zooms by and feels like 10.
- It moves along at a good pace but is easy to follow.
- It's not boring.
- I like Michelle Opperman and the people with her are all upbeat and not at all obnoxious in my opinion -- only encouraging.
- If you can only get one workout in that day, this one at least gets the job done and is easy to confront.
- On a day where you are going flat out fitness, it's a great warm up to more heavy duty stuff.
- It gets enough results in a way that keeps you motivated to get more fit without exhausting and confusing you which pushes you towards quitting.
- It is what it is and that's okay.
Bottom line, my legs look great from doing this video and in fact, they're pretty rock hard. My ab muscles feel really hard, strong and I can tell that when I get that last layer of stubborn fat off (which is diet related), the work will show more than it does now. My diet and fat need to catch up to my muscle definition that lurks beneath the surface.
I highly recommend this DVD. Also, as an aside, I am not sure why this is not showing up as a verified purchase as I most certainly did buy it from Amazon.
I recommend it to anyone who has 20 to workout and have fun. It is great for any age level!
5 star product and seller!