|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.88 x 4.8 x 2.52 inches|
|Item model number||AVITY-01|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AVITY-01|
|Cover Included||Vehicle Harness^VCIP5 HDMI to Composite Video Adapter|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
CRUX AVITY-01 Audio/Video Input Kit for OEM Integration
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Entune radio systems
- Does not conflict with rear-view camera. RVC automatically takes Priority
- Built-in video-in-motion feature accessible from steering wheel controls
- Includes a HDMI to Composite video adapter
- Plug and play installation
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CRUX AVITY-01 is an A/V Input kit that enables OEM Integration in Select Toyota and Scion vehicles. This Plug & Play kit includes the VCIP5 cable for HDMI connection. Enables viewing of Navigation maps via mirroring from mobile devices to the OEM display screen.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know the RCA portion of the AVITY-01 wasn’t the issue as i was able to hook up a media player using RCA directly to it and my HU would display the video just fine.