CRYSTAL QUEST Whole House Double 20" x 2.5" Water Filter System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water that create bad taste and odors.
- Eagle Redox Alloy (ERA) is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Multi Stage conveniently provides 80,000 gallons of quality water.
- Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Pressure Release Valve
- Built-in Wall Bracket
- Available at 1/2", 3/4" or 1" NPT input/output
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CRYSTAL QUEST® 20" Twin Replaceable Cartridge Whole House Water Filter provides you with great tasting water. Removes hundreds of contaminants from water. Water travels through 7 stages of filtration. First cartridge water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents. Second cartridge water flows through a 6 stage filtration In stage 1, Water flows through one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter. In stage 2, Water flows through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (GAC). In stage 3, Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness. In stages 4 and 5, Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc ERA-6500®, and ERA-9500®. In stage 6, Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.