Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CRYSTAL QUEST Whole House Single 20" x 5.0" Water Filter System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water that create bad taste and odors.
- Eagle Redox Alloy (ERA) is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Pressure Release Valve
- Wall Bracket
- Available at 3/4", 1" or 1.25" NPT input/ output
- Easy Filter Changes
- Install Dimensions: 7.5”L x 9”W x (28”H + 4” to change cartridges)
Customers also shopped for
Crystal Quest® Whole House filtration systems make it easy to enjoy healthy, better-tasting water. Crystal Quest® Whole House Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance. They are the most comprehensive and cost effective systems available today. The systems easily handle the tough water problem. They deliver great tasting water and trouble free operation for many years. It removes impurities that can stain your sinks, showers and tubs, spot your glassware, ruin your clothes, corrode your plumbing and appliances and offend your taste buds. In stage 1, water flows through one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter. In stage 2, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). In stage 3, water flows through ceramic balls, removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. In stages 4 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc ERA-6500®, and ERA-9500®. In stage 6, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.