From the Back Cover
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you needfast!
Written by test prep specialists
About the contents:
- Action plan for doing your best
- Basic overall strategies
- Description and format of the exam
- Commonly asked questions
Part I Analysis of Exam Areas
- Successful strategies for every subtest
- Analysis of every question type
- Special section on how to understand charts, graphs, maps, cartoons, and diagrams
Part II Review of Exam Areas
- Short, intensive reviews of reading, language and literature, history and social science, math, science, physical education, human development, and visual and performing arts
- Outlines, glossaries, and diagnostic tests in selected areas
Part III Two Full-Length Practice Examinations with Answers and Explanations
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes
About the Author
Stephen Fisher, M.A., is recognized as an outstanding educator who has spent over 35 years in education and for the past 17 years has been an administrator in the Beverly Hills Unified School District (currently principal at El Rodeo School). Mr. Fisher has authored 5 books used nationwide. Since the inception of the MSAT and CSET: Multiple Subjects, he has been developing preparation materials and teaching preparation classes for many California State Universities.