Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on June 2, 2015
DVD review only. I have played 4 of the 6 disc set so far. The fourth disc had a 3/8" scratch near edge; when first placed in player it would not load. I took disc out and found scratch, I gently cleaned disc and tried loading it in player, disc loaded and played ok. I tested disc after viewing all episodes a second time, it loaded ok again. The other disc have no visible issues, I have not played disc 5 or 6 yet. The disc holder is difficult to get disc in and out of, my opinion its a poor product design. There are two flaps one on each side of disc set made of a stiff type of plastic. To access the disc the two flaps have to be held open to prevent damage to disc and then the disc holder flipped to get to additional disc. My hands are deformed from a muscle disorder so someone else may not have as much trouble with the design issue.
on March 9, 2017
Season 2 just as good as season 1. Have recently ordered season 3.
on July 26, 2017
early on, it was finding its footing
on July 14, 2016
Actually, I meant to order NCIS: Season 2 because I have season 1. I have never seen a CSI program because I disconnected my TV and put it in the closet back in 2002. I moved in 2005 and left that "boat anchor" behind. Now I watch a few old TV series from time to time. Contact me in a year and I will let you know what I think of CSI. Soon I will order NCIS: Season 2.
on May 25, 2017
Great product! I love it!
on March 19, 2017
Great buy.
on September 4, 2004
Since I originally wrote this,I have purchased and viewd Season 3 CSI,and like everybody told me,I loved it.Still think the menus are a little lame,but the menus aren't the meat.I think a special feature on a real-life crime scene analyst would be something neat to see.
Now..about those subtitles...I,like many of you,simply cannot comprehend the abscence of them in this day and age.
I'm sure the vast majority of you already know this, but there seems to be a couple of people who claim they can't find the closed captioning on the DVD. That's because you have to use the closed-captioning on your TV.It's encoded in the DVD itself,but you won't find it in the options.Just turn on the close captioning on your TV. It has long been a law that televisions manufactured for sale within the US have close-captioning ability. I'm not sure if this applies to stand-alone monitors (Ie,flatpanels,LCD's, plasma screens,etc) but unless your TV set is really,really old,it should have CC capabilities. However,even if I were hearing-imparied,I would much prefer the subtitles. So much cleaner and less obstrusive!(and usually more accurate)
on May 1, 2017
Can't get enough of CSI !!
on March 19, 2015
I have other CSI dvd sets but was missing one of my favorite episodes. This set arrived on time and was very neat. Happy with my purchase.
on December 23, 2011
Out of all the CSI series (Miami, LV and NY), I love the Las Vegas one the most. The characters are consistent and the cases are always interesting, always keeps me guessing! The one thing I appreciate the most about this series is that the case/crime is always the main story, keeping the personal affairs/story of each CSI member on the sideline and only touching it briefly. I also like how there are almost always two cases going on at the same time. There are no subtitles unfortunately, otherwise I would've given this dvd set 5-stars.