Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 5, 2012
CSI: NY never disappoints. I love every member of the cast and enjoy watching them solve the crime. I wish NYC really had such a crime lab and cared about each and every victim as the CSI team does in fiction. So many more crimes would be solved and even the poor would get justice.
21 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 7, 2013
I have been a HUGE fan of CSI:NY since the first episode. I was extremely happy that it was renewed for a ninth season although for only 17 episodes. I am totally devastated that it was canceled and will be no more except for seasonal DVD packages. I have all of the previous 8 seasons and have the 9th and final season on pre-order! I wish they would have left the show on Wednesday night instead of moving it to Friday night. I think that was a fatal blow for the show. But I am a LOYAL fan and watched it every night it was on. If for some reason I wouldn't be home I would record it on my DVR and/or watch it on demand. Sorry to see the show go and wish all cast members well in all future endeavors!
19 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 15, 2014
I am a big fan of this series, and just finished the final season, I only gave it four stars because it was shorter than the other
seasons, but it finished on a high note. MacTaylor got his chickeepoo, and everyone else seems to have settled down with a
girl friend, which I like to see: Beckett & Castle, Booth & Bones and Jane & Lisbon (finally!). Some of these episodes really grab
your heart(or your stomach if you don't like gore) and sometimes identify with their professional or personal problems. Gary Sinese
is just superb as Mac Taylor and the others are very well fitted into the cast though I wish "Stella" had remained in the show rather
than that other dame that replaced her. I hope someone brings this series back; as a resident of NYC and have worked for years
in Manhattan and very familiar with the borough as well as working for the TA on Staten Island (where I live), I like to see the NYPD
in action. I also like CHICAGO PD & CHICAGO FIRE: I lived in Chicago as a kid. If You like good police drama and like the
technical side of solving crimes, then the CSI series is for you. I got these and other DVDs from Amazon.
on January 27, 2017
The final season is pretty good. By the ninth season the whole production crew and cast knew just what they were doing and what worked. Every show was good. We like this series because the mysteries are always interesting, and we like the characters. The final two shows in season nine - the last two in the entire series - are, frankly, rather smaltzy, feel-good romance stories about the cast, tying up their personal storylines in a "and they lived happily ever after" way, but we liked them. And why not? Not ever series needs to end like The Shield or Breaking Bad.
on July 22, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every episode to the utmost! I thank Amazon and it's sellers a VAST amount because had it not been for them I wouldn't enjoy half of the entertainment That I do because I wouldn't have access to such GR8 selections of films and shows *(Especially the one's I have missed or care to watch more than once for full emersion into the entertainment I value most!) thanks are NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE in this instant!
I highly recommend this to any Gary Sinese fan because Not Only Did He Star In Many Of the episodes, but He Also Produced them! Perhaps more!
Thanks Always A Fan of Amazon.com and it's Sellers Galore!
LeAnne M Pruitt
on October 2, 2013
At least with the final season of CSI NY, we, the viewer, was not left completely in the dark as you sometimes have happen when a series is not picked up for renewal. It was sad to see this CSI spinoff end as it was so well produced, directed, written, and acted by all involved. At least we got to see Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) not only regain his memory recognition skills but also find love for the first time since the death of his wife on 9/11. Would have been great to see everyone for another season but all of us fans will have to settle for watching the DVD series whenever we want and how often.
One person found this helpful
on January 7, 2018
CSI NY is my favorite CSI of all of them. I own and watch the whole season, and some of it I have watched more than one. They did a great job all the way through from season one to eight.
on October 10, 2012
This episode of CSI NY continues a story line started in Season 9 Episode 1 involving a serial arsonist, Leonard Brooks, and concludes that story line. In order to understand it and who the serial arsonist is, be sure to watch Season 9 Episode 1 first. This episode involves much more psychology than many CSI NY episodes, as they try to understand the motivations of the arsonist. Do be forwarned that the deaths in this episode are much more twisted than your typical CSI NY episode and involve fire. The corpses are shown in some detail, and as a result of the methods of death, are shown more graphically than is normal for the majority of episodes.
on October 10, 2012
This episode begins season 9 of CSI NY. This episode is a bit unusual for CSI NY as the initial suspect, serial arsonist Leonard Brooks, ends up helping Mac and the team to some extent in solving the crime, which is an interesting twist. The 6 month period of Mac's recovery from the injuries he received during the season 8 season finale get explored some in flashbacks. This episode is important to watch as the story line of Mac Taylor's health is clearly something that will be continuing for a number of episodes. It is also important to watch this episode prior to watching episode 2 of this season as that episode continues the Leonard Brooks story line.
on July 30, 2013
CSI:NY was probably my favorite of the CSI franchise...absolutely love the whole cast, it was sad to see it end, these are the final episodes of possibly one of the best crime dramas ever on TV...although it was a late cancellation, the crew must have suspected it was to be their last for the final episode doesn't really leave anything hanging...it may not have been the best ending for such a great show, but it was somewhat satisfying...I think the higher powers at CBS were wrong to let it go, but it will always be a lasting good memory for me....top notch actors always giving a wonderful performance, well written and superbly acted...hope to see these awesome actors in new series down the line, they will be sorely missed as an ensemble....A++
2 people found this helpful