Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

CSI: New York: Season 3
Format: DVD|Change

on September 10, 2017
great..mm
One person found this helpful
on November 18, 2009
Briefly, the actors are still doing a great job with the program. Personally, while watching most of this season, I find that I'm going back to the first season when Danny had been in trouble with Tanglewood and the Minhaus shooting. With both Don Flack and Sheldon Hawks getting put into the hot seat, you could see the resentment they were feeling when Mac didn't seem like he was supporting them. I said "now you know what Danny felt". A sad thing about this season was the introduction of a new person with no background history other than she came back from teaching and was getting into Mac's life. I felt she pushed too hard and got what she deserved.
So far the whole season was as enjoyable as the first with a few twists and turns to keep you on your toes. Now if the writers don't ruin another good show with bad writing, then it might make it as long as the other two parent shows.
2 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2015
I'm hooked on this series (all CSI's actually). I couldn't find this in hulu or my amazon prime, so I found these DVD's. They arrived in the original unopened condition. I'm sure the discs will be great too.
on August 15, 2017
This item was as expected.
One person found this helpful
on February 2, 2018
This was gift and I assume it was what he wanted
on May 4, 2018
product arrived in good condition. It has played well so far.
on October 7, 2017
Love it
on March 4, 2018
came quickly but half the discs are scratched
on March 3, 2018
Excellent.
on February 17, 2010
I've been keeping up with the DVDs for CSI and CSI: Miami pretty much since they were first being released. But for some reason, I never was into CSI: NY. Possibly because the other series are set in warm climates and tend not to make me jealous, possibly becuase there are enough interesting characters (read: science guys and cool murders solved) to keep a girl busy for plenty of time. Whatever the reason, NY just wasn't for me.

Now things have changed. I'm still jealous of the snow on the ground, whether it's real or fake. However, there are new science guys to be discovered and that brain scanner in Dr. Hammerback's autopsy suite and the virtual autopsy room are the ultimate in technological gadgetry. See y'all in season 10!
2 people found this helpful