- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118356543
- ISBN-13: 978-1118356548
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,060,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
CSS3 Foundations 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
TAKE YOUR WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT KNOW-HOW TO AN EXCITING NEW LEVEL
Html is fun when you’re first learning how to use it to build a website. But when you add CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to the mix, the experience—and your web pages—become magical. CSS3 Foundations takes you beyond the pre-fab themes and simple site-building tools found in most books, and provides you with the knowledge and tools you need to turn humdrum words and images into dazzling websites that draw visitors in and make them want to stay.
Whether you’re a novice or an experience developer who’d like to take your skills to the next level, word-class developer Ian Lunn fills you in on all the CSS3 you need to know, including how to:
- Develop with CSS for desktop and mobile browsers
- Master CSS syntax
- Create multi-column page layouts
- Use media types and media queries
- Manipulate text and fonts
- Execute visual formatting
- Jazz up your pages with transforms
- Bring pages to life with transitions and animations
- Build cross-browser compatible websites
- Fine-tune your workflow with best practices
Like all the books in the Treehouse series, CSS3 Foundations is designed to help you expand your skill set and broaden your professional horizons, whether you’re a hobbyist looking to go pro, a freelancer who wants to expand your client base, or an entrepreneur who want to know how to create a website fully customized for your company and your market niche.
About the Author
Treehouse is a consortium of web and software designers and developers whose mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere, in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world. In keeping with that mission, the Treehouse Series of books are authorized by experts and loaded with innovative design ideas and practical skill -building instruction. If you're a web developer, web designer, hobbyist, or career -changer, every book in the series belongs on your bookshelf.