Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 16, 2017
I purchased two pair great for working in water and snow as you can see I added sheet metal screws into one pair these are great on the ice it only cost me three bucks for the screws to buy something like that online will cost you anywhere between 40 and $50 go to the hardware store for Three bucks you can do it yourself
review image
11 comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 22, 2017
Very well made I spend 12 hrs a day in these. Doing concrete pollishing. Very tough, I havent slipt yet and the steel to its well made. I also notice very little mud residue as walk away from a wet or dirty area. Pictures bellow of what these boots go through. I was going through 2 pairs of boots every 3 months lol. They are very easy to wash off and slip on and off.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 11, 2014
So far, so good. Saw these inexpensive, USA-made boots locally - the price was good & I needed a pair of utility boots rather badly. Went on Amazon and promptly found them for a few bucks less. Figured I'd try the safety toe version for general working chores (property maintenance, wood piling, etc.) and so far, they are working just fine.

I've had these Servus size 8's for about a month now, and have used them for work, hunting, as well as daily wear. They get pretty good traction, and the little knub on the back eases removal at the end of the day. The cloth-ish liner provides a modicum of comfort that truly-cheap rubber boots don't provide, and when left upside down out of doors, these boots dry full within one or two days; not bad considering I have no boot dryer to fall back on.

Overall comfort is surprisingly good, though the product ad's 'sneaker-like comfort' statement is an exaggeration. Like most rubber boots, they have no internal cushioning, and this combined with the safety toe can make stepping or walking at odd angles uncomfortable - these are not the most comfortable for clamoring around a wood pile or hunting/walking on steep, uneven terrain. They are a bit heavy (no surprise), but I can walk and stand in them all day with adequate comfort.

These boots are a good, useful height, but the wide open tops invite all kinds of debris. Obviously, tucking your pant legs around them alleviates this problem, but I find it rather hard to do with standard-fit jeans - might be easier with dedicated work pants. An adjustable top strap would settle my complaints, but would of course, add to the the cost...so I really can't complain too much.

The rubber fittings on my boots aren't very well done, and don't look great (for most people, it's a moot point - they're cheap rubber boots after all) but so far have not caused any issues. That said, I have noticed some seam separation between the sole and tread on the sides of at least one boot recently; haven't had any leaks when used in water yet, but I'll keep an eye out and report back if any troublesome holes or cracks develop.

Overall, I think these are a great, all-purpose, utility boot for the price. They have held up to steady use and remain comfortable and functional - so far anyways. They are American-made at an import price point, so that's an additional plus. I was sufficiently impressed by these boots, that I went out and bought another set of them without the safety toe locally (Amazon didn't have them in size 8), even though they cost more than they would have from Amazon...I'll see if these are more comfortable for daily wearing. These Servus Economy boots offer no frills & are admittedly imperfect, but for a solid, inexpensive rubber boot, I don't see how you can go wrong....and they're cheap enough that trying out a pair won't break the bank.
Top Contributor: Cookingon February 12, 2017
I purchased these boots locally about 8-years ago and one finally split on the left side so they’re no longer watertight… and the attempted patches haven’t lasted for long. The original pair was for summer use in our irrigation canals but I started using them last year with the snow thrower because the snow was deeper than usual. I’m guessing that the extreme cold helped in then splitting because it happened where the arch of my foot would press against the upper inside of the boot and since it was less flexible that in the summer it wouldn’t give as much so it split. I purchased a pair of winter boots so I won’t destroy this pair. i like the thick soles and good heel since the canals can get pretty slippery. The only downside is the width but since I already had a pair I knew what size to buy. I wear an 11W shoe and had to go with a size-13 to be able to get them on with a sock so if you have a wide foot you’ll probably need to go with a larger boot and I’ve never tried to wear these with a shoe on and I wouldn’t recommend it based on the arch and how snug it is… sometimes I need help to get them off. I like that they just easily slip on and I’m good to go so no reason to try another brand since these were less expensive here than that “local” store that’s 40-miles away.
Sizes are a bit off ... ordered a 11 since I wear a 10-10.5 (depending on style); also planned for a larger size to allow extra room for thick socks. These however are a little more than an 11 and wearing double socks was still not quite enough.
Boots are well made, solid and heavy (these are not the boots from your childhood). These are very heavy and can provide a good workout due to the weight.
Spent a long weekend at the beach wading in the water and tide pools, solid made and kept feet dry and warm. Good traction in the wet sand and ok on the wet rocks. Would have been better traction has the sole had a little more give ...
Will keep and use, just need to remember to include additional padding in the boots (to provide a better fit).
on November 8, 2017
I wear a size 11 1/2 shoe or boot in most cases with a D or medium width. I originally ordered an 11 because I saw that reviewers said they ran large. That was not my experience. I returned the size 11 because they were just too small. I ordered a size 12 and while wearing a work sock (thick cotton or wool) these fit perfectly. Great fit overall with a snug grip at the heel that stops my foot from slipping out yet I am still able to get it on and off easily. I recommend buying this rain/work boot. I looked all over for a pair of boots I could wear while working in a woodsy/brushy and often times wet area on my property in Washington state. They are made ftom a thick rubbery type molded msterial so they are somewhat stiff. But that is just what I needed as it provides great protection for my feet and lower legs. For just $20 these were a steal.
on February 9, 2018
These fit the bill perfectly for my purpose, which is to slip them on quickly and go outside in winter and mud season to get the mail or work in the garden, or whatever else might take a few minutes to an hour or more. And with the tab on the heel, they're very easy to remove. They are actually a little taller than I expected at 15" but I'll use them for a while and if that's still an issue, I plan to just cut 2 or 3 inches off the top. The top is nice and wide for tucking pants legs into.

As far as sizing goes, I ordered a size 11 (one up from my shoe size) and they're a little loose, but that's OK, because with heavier socks they're just about right. I found the footbed comfortable and smooth.

I can't say how these will hold up for heavy or steady use, but for the price these sell for, I don't think you can really expect to get that sort of performance out of them.

Nice boots overall.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 25, 2017
I use these for mucking around in the chicken coop and when water proof is needed. They are sturdy, and yes run a bit large, but that makes them slip on and off perfectly. I leave them by the back door and just slip my foot (with socks on) comfortably in the boot and I am fearless in the back 40....
I ordered a 12 after reading others reviews- glad I did- but usually wear 13 and they worked out perfectly.
on December 26, 2017
They were much bigger than I expected, but usable. I’d order a size down from normal if I were to order again. There was a pin sized hole where the tag was on the upper back of one of the boot which slightly compromises the water proof quality, but I wouldn’t walk in water deep enough to reach the hole with these kinds of boots anyway.

The cancer warning is because there’s pvc in them. As long as you don’t eat the boots or aggressively rub the outside surface on an open wound or something, then you don’t have anything to worry about.

The steel toe is definitely there, and it’s definitely made of a very hard type of metal.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 27, 2017
I had tried several brands, including the more expensive $50-$60 brands with padding. These are well formed for walking and don't require breaking in on the opening. The rugged sole tread is exceptional. My feet are narrow and long while the boots are snug with socks. Therefore I would surmise a person with wide feet will have a problem with this brand. I normally wear size 10.5, where size a size 10 boot was perfectly snug, not loose and dangling like some cheap brands.