Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "CTA Digital 2-in-1 iPotty with Activity Seat for iPad” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. FREE Returns. Details & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA
- 11" high
- 7.5" wide
- Comfortable and child-friendly potty with activity stand for iPad (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
- Adjustable stand securely holds and helps protect iPad while kids play
- Easy to clean with removable inner potty bowl, potty seat and splashguard
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
IPad with retina display iPad 3rd generation iPad 2 ipotty.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 19 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B3G8UGQ
- Item model number: PAD-POTTY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 11, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Used to be, back when I was a toddler, they would say that television was bad for kids. Turns out, we watched Sesame Street and 3-2-1-contact and instead of being something bad it was an effective educational tool. Same with the iPad and tablet devices that toddlers and children use. Parents these days don't have time to spend every waking moment teaching and educating small children. So long as you limit your child's time using them they can be a productive distraction as well as educational and interactive in a way TV could never match.
This thing fills a niche in a toddler's world. Instead of putting it on the floor or on a sofa or chair where it can fall, the iPad is safe and accessible on a sturdy, tiltable and rotatable platform and is protected by a plastic cover, perfect for messy toddlers who never have clean hands. In addition, the seat provides a great alternative to kneeling in the crib or on the floor. In fact, it can be used simply as a stand for the iPad with a separate chair if you just reverse the ipad platform on the stand.
I'll add some gripes that won't effect the review but could be improved in a future version if they ever make one. With these mostly satirical reviews I have my doubts.
1. Seat is a little hard for toddlers to mount and dismount. Not sure how exactly I'd improve this but Sylvia has to take care not to fall when dismounting it.
2. In order to tilt the platform you (the parent) have to undo a cute little plastic bolt and disengage the platform mount, tilt it, then redo the bolt. Not something a toddler could pull off. What would be cool is if the platform could tilt without undoing the bolt. Also, in order to tilt the platform away from the potty chair (for use with another chair!) you have to remove the platform and platform mount and reverse install it (super easy but not toddler easy).
3. The plastic cover is awesome, should have thought of this a long time ago, however it needs some holes for the power cord. The platform does have slots for power cords and iPad buttons.
Anyway, its a great investment in toddler furniture even if you don't use it as a potty training device, which we will and I'm sure it will be a success.
She uses this potty every day now and is fully potty trained on it, but does not use the iPad stand any more as her potties are pretty short and she gets back to playing very quickly. Can I say she wouldn't be potty trained without the iPotty? No, of course not, but it was helpful at a certain time in her development. Still highly recommend this as it is sturdy AF and has been used heavily for 2 years now.
* Get s*** done
* Colors are not only pleasing to the eye, but scientifically proven to encourage productivity and movements
* No need to flush, built-in incinerator removes waste after motion sensors detect your absence
* Small enough that you can leave your iPad installed and just carry the whole thing with you
* Can download a free bidet app (although after the trial period, you have to pay for it with an in-app purchase)
* Installing your iPad doesn't cover up the camera lens, for easier multi-tasking (Skyping and wiping?)
* Seat sensor technology detects up to 4 individuals, adjusting seat height and warmth automatically according to programmable presets
* Magnetic smart lid keep animals out, and scents in
* No Bluetooth support, will not sync with a smart watch or wireless headphones
* I'd love to see this in a champagne color or maybe customizable lids
This is the best money I've spent in years... I will be buying more of these. 2 thumbs up!
UPDATE: I have dropped my review down to 4 stars. Currently, my left buttock is securely lodged in the seat. While I wait for the fire department to arrive, I wanted to share my further experience with this product. Since I was unable to Facetime for help (less than ideal Wifi access) and had fallen over during my struggle, it wasn't until the mailman found me on the front porch that I was able to call for help. It clearly needs some sort of safety mechanism to prevent cheek lock.