CUDA for Engineers: An Introduction to High-Performance Parallel Computing 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
- List Price: $44.99
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Duane Storti is a professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Washington in Seattle. He has thirty-five years of experience in teaching and research in the areas of engineering mathematics, dynamics and vibrations, computer-aided design, 3D printing, and applied GPU computing.
Mete Yurtoglu is currently pursuing an M.S. in applied mathematics and a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering at the University of Washington in Seattle. His research interests include GPU-based methods for computer vision and machine learning.
- Item Weight : 1.31 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 013417741X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0134177410
- Paperback : 352 pages
- Product Dimensions : 7.35 x 0.85 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : Addison-Wesley Professional; 1st Edition (November 2, 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #608,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: