CUDDLE + KIND Wyatt The Fox Little 13" Hand-Knit Doll – 1 Doll = 10 Meals, Fair Trade, Heirloom Quality, Handcrafted in Peru, 100% Cotton Yarn
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAIR TRADE: Empowers talented women artisans with equitable, fair trade employment
- GIVES BACK: For every ethically produced, hand-knit doll purchased, 10 meals are provided to children in need. 1 doll = 10 meals
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY: Lovingly handcrafted in Peru using premium 100% cotton yarn. Made to withstand a lifetime of love and play and suitable to be handed down from baby to lucky baby
- AWARD-WINNING: Winner of Oppenheim Toy Portfolio’s Platinum Award for Best Toy three years in a row. Comes with its own birthday, personality and favourite quote that children love
- FOREVER GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your doll when you receive it, you may return it for a full refund or replacement. If ever you have a quality issue with your doll, we will happily replace it. Note: both sizes of dolls are pictured for comparison, please select your size, 13" or 20". Includes one doll
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
cuddle+kind is a social business with giving back at its core. For every doll sold we donate 10 meals to hungry children around the world.
We believe that by giving children the nutrition they need to thrive and reach their potential, we will be making a positive impact on the world for generations to come.
It's why we provide 10 meals for every doll we sell. Through our four giving partners, World Food Program USA, Children’s Hunger Fund, Breakfast Club of Canada and WE Charity, we are able to provide meals in 66 countries.
Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.
Fabric + Features
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
About Wyatt the Fox
Birthday: October 7th
I come from a magnificent forest of towering trees where there’s plenty of room to roam, run and be free. I may be little, but I can do anything I put my mind to, just like you. I love to build and fix things with my own two paws, and helping others makes me howl with happiness.
Favorite quote: “Say yes to new adventures.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
1 Doll = 10 Meals
Poor nutrition causes nearly half of deaths in children under five - 3.1 million children each year.
We started cuddle+kind to help change this. The United Nations World Food Program considers hunger "one of the most solvable problems that face the world today." We believe that by giving children the nutrition they need to thrive and reach their potential, we will be making a positive impact on the world for generations to come.
We've established partnerships with the World Food Program USA, Children’s Hunger Fund, Breakfast Club of Canada and WE Charity, to distribute the meals our dolls provide. Their programs and on-the-ground knowledge ensure that every purchase you make will directly benefit children in need.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From experience, after about a year of heavy use if your child absolutely loves their Cuddle + Kind doll like our three year old daughter does, you can expect some little pulls on the yarn in places and fuzziness. Cuddle + Kind has wonderful customer service, though, and if you reach out to them via email, they will replace your doll if it gets a hole in it or begins coming apart, etc. Because of the company donating meals and their amazing customer service, we continue to buy Cuddle + Kind dolls when they’re on our children’s wish lists for holidays, even though they are expensive for that they are. The company’s lifetime policy and mission make it worth it. These make a great heirloom-type gift for grandparents to get grandkids for Christmas (how we got our first doll!) or to give as a gift at baby showers.