- ⚡ PRIME EXCLUSIVE - SAVE ADDITIONAL 7% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 KEEN SMART PRODUCTS! Enter code SMART202 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ PRIME EXCLUSIVE - SAVE ADDITIONAL 12% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN YOU BUY ANY 3 KEEN SMART PRODUCTS! Enter code SMART203 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ PRIME EXCLUSIVE - SAVE ADDITIONAL 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN YOU BUY ANY 5 KEEN SMART PRODUCTS! Enter code SMART205 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ PRIME EXCLUSIVE - SAVE ADDITIONAL 18% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN YOU BUY ANY 10 KEEN SMART PRODUCTS! Enter code SMART210 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ PRIME EXCLUSIVE - SAVE ADDITIONAL 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WHEN YOU BUY ANY 15 KEEN SMART PRODUCTS! Enter code SMART215 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CULINARY CREME BRULEE TORCH | Kitchen Butane Hand Torch - Elegant Chef Cooking Torch To Impress Your Guests - Food Blow Torch To Master Recipes & Enhance Your Dining - Butane Not Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ****ATTENTION**** THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE OR TRIPLE FLAME TORCH. THIS IS A SINGLE FLAME TORCH. IF YOU WERE SENT HERE BY MISTAKE LOOKING FOR THE MANUFACTURERS DOUBLE FLAME OR TRIPLE FLAME KITCHEN TORCHES, PLEASE CONTACT KEEN SMART SUPPORT FOR THOSE AMAZON LISTINGS.
- PROFESSIONAL CULINARY TORCH - A staple in fine restaurants. Perfect for Creme Brulee, caramelize sugars, sear steak or other meats, glaze ham, roast vegetables, melt cheese or chocolate, toast or crisp any recipe.
- KITCHEN TORCH SAFETY - Simple safety lock with Precision-Flame technology. The Anti-Flare feature keeps you safe while the powerful food torch targets your cooking project.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Most durable, best quality butane torch. Reinforced non-slip grid aluminum handle and metal nozzle. High capacity butane refill tank, 28 ml (Fuel not included). Up to 60 minute burn time.
- LIFETIME NO HASSLE WARRANTY - Money back or replacement guarantee. No questions asked. You love it or we buy it back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Become A Professional Chef In Your Own Kitchen! Produce delicious desserts, appetizers and entrees your family and guests will love. ? Desserts: Creme Brulee Torch for caramelized sugars, meringue pie, custards, flan, bread pudding. ? Meats: Sear a steak, braze a ham, crisp chicken skin or brown a turkey. ? Vegetables: Roast peppers or onions, skin a tomato or crisp any sautéed veggie. The secret weapon of your kitchen! ? Turn ordinary food into a work of art and your guests will be asking for your secret. Chef-d'œuvre is French for masterpiece, or master craftsmanship. ? The metal grid body provides a non-slip grip to help prevent accidents. ? The instant on, instant off gas seal allows for no butane leak. ? The powerful jet flame offers up to 2730 degrees Fahrenheit for quick work of your kitchen projects ? The easy to refill valve makes Refueling a breeze. 28ml tank. Manufacturer 100% Lifetime guarantee. 180 day No questions refund. Click “add to cart” now. Bring a Chef-d’oeuvre culinary torch into your kitchen and create your own masterpiece.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the idea of a gas level window on future models, and would add a greater control of the flame, as I work with a range of things and some only need a little flame to caramelize. Other than that, this model is Superb! use it with the meringues and marshmallow treats we made last week and cheese toast, YUM! can't wait to try it on lots more, as I've been rigging my old one and stopped using it for much at all.
The fit and finish is good quality, and I like the weight of the torch my hand. I do feel future versions of this model could benefit from a butane level indicator, but that's no biggie for this review.
Great product, great buy!
Once I opened it and read all the instructions I filled it with butane (not included) and proceeded to "play around" with it a bit as I had noting cooked to actually sear. The unit fits nicely in my smallish hands and is easily grasped and securely held. The checkering on the sides insure a good grip I suspect even if your hands are a bit wet or even greasy. The safety switch is easily accessed on the rear of the unit and although it is rather small, I had no problems with it. The igniter, immediately above the safety switch is much larger and easier to use. Now, the reason I only gave it four stars versus five; it did not and does not ignit first time, every time like I was led to believe. And the ring lies the rub. You have to reset the safety switch every time you attempt to light the torch. I get why. It makes sense. But it's a pain when the thing doesn't light to have to reset it. Most times it lights on the second or third attempt.
The flame adjustment, located adjacent to the nozzle of the torch is ambidextrous. A nice feature for south paws. In fact, all controls are ambidextrous. But the flame control isn't adjustable "on the fly" or at least I haven't figured out how to do so myself. So if you're want g a lazy, little flame, you'd better figure that out before lighting it up.
So far I've actually used it to sear several steaks and a three pound flat brisket. It performed admirably. I haven't had to refill it yet so the tank is a decent size.
I'd prefer if the flame were larger and wider, but then what guy wouldn't?
All in all its a pretty decent product and since it's used only occasionally and not in a professional kitchen it's ideal for me. The removable stand holds the unit nice and safe on the counter and its small size versus a large propane/butane Bernzomatic torch is great for a home chef.