Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 1,076 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,165 reviews
on January 20, 2018
This is a very nice scope for the AR type rifles. It is amazingly clear optics for inexpensive scope, I found out about this scope in an article about the 10 best scopes under $200. It was one of the picks and after using it a bit I gotta say, nice scope and love the laser for close in point and shoot. It's only drawback is it weight, it a fairly hefty little guy weighting in at about 1 lb 4 ozs. Since I put it on a 6 lbs rifle (I built this to be light weight) I may move it to one of my heaver AR's and put a light weight scope on that AR.
on January 20, 2018
Unbelievably good quality, and for the price, it cannot be beat.
on January 19, 2018
Very pleased with the quality and construction.
review image
on January 17, 2018
I like it
on January 17, 2018
Love the scope, it exactly what I was looking for, but it does have issues!!! There is no instruction manual, the front lense cover was cracked, and there is no batteries for the laser!!! I don’t even know what kind of batteries it takes not having instructions! The box was not sealed so I believe it may have been tampered with prior to shipping!!
review image
on January 15, 2018
The scope (for the price, $34) seems to be a good deal. It fits on my AR style rifle with no problem and it looks good. The only problem I have with it, is the lens covers(both ends) are scratched right out of the box.
on January 14, 2018
scope works. it is cheap. laser did not work out of the box. I'm not returning because I just wanted a cheap scope
on January 14, 2018
Great scope! I was skeptical at first because of the price. Installed and zeroed at 200 yards. After traveling with it and standard bumps from going through the woods it still hit the sweet spot when hunting.
on January 12, 2018
Nice clear scope and the price is right! Thanks!
on January 11, 2018
Great scope for the price. Like how you can change the colors of the reticle. Able to zero the scope with no problem. Easy to mount on and hasn't become loose or fallen off when firing. Well pleased overall.