Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 1,445 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,507 reviews
on January 19, 2018
Won't hold grouping on my ar, so put it on 22 didn't hold, great clarity, just can't sight in. You get what u pay for.
on January 17, 2018
bought 2 one is on 6.5 creedmoor have not got to sight in weather is too bad in ohio right now
on January 17, 2018
This scope is excellent It is very clear and once sighted in, very precise and accurate. My wife was shooting multiple shoots through the same hole at 25 yards.
on January 16, 2018
My 14 power Nicon magnifies more. Clear lenses
on January 16, 2018
Would not focus at very close distance so I returned.
on January 15, 2018
My second one ordered. They are the best for the money.
on January 15, 2018
Worked so well I returned the Nikon I originally bought for a plinking rifle which saved enough to buy another plinking rifle and one more of these scopes. My first day out with them was windy, so I’ll update the review if I feel differently in the future. However, that said, my overall experience was great.

Personally, and again, could have been wind related (and small bullets .22 & .17), I found myself having to make MOA adjustments that didn’t always add up/bring me in the direction as much as the should. This was only the case when exceeding 150/175 yards. 50-125 yards this scope performed just as well as the Nikon I’d spent $180 on.

I’m ordering a third to put in a .300 Win Mag to see if distance and grain load change my experience. At the end of the day, anybad reviews about this product are because it didn’t meet someone’s crazy unrealistic personal expectations, or the scope arrived broken. This scope is nearly the 10th of the price you’d pay for a high-end scope with the same magnification.

Will post pics of all 3
review imagereview image
on January 15, 2018
Great scope for the price on my AR.
on January 14, 2018
Let me start by saying this is a under $50 scope! the 6-24x50 is not correct . It is at the most 18x40, not 24, I compared this scope to my Leupold Mark AR 6-18x40. Both have the same magnification, the Cvlife is surprisingly clear and the mil dot hash marks are correct. I did some range calculations and they matched my Leupold. the light up radical is kinda neat, but I can do with out it. there is no way of repositioning the turret caps after zeroing in. so the numbers of the turret are there for looks, you can shoot out to 500 yards with out having to adjust, but after that you will need to remember how many clicks you move in order to get back to zero. Good scope for hunting under 500 yards, good scope for under $50 bucks. I only bought it to test it out, I am building another long range rifle, thought I might be able to save some cash. Oh well I guess I buy another Leupold.
on January 14, 2018
Shot 8 feet to the right at 100 yards. Way outside of the range of adjustment. Put a new scope on the same rifle and all is good. Don’t waste your money