- Save 10% on CVLIFE Adjustable Two Points Sling with Elastic Bungee Cord for Rifle Gun Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cvlife. Enter code 6H9DS36T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on CVLIFE Ultra Bright Headlamp With Batteries and Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cvlife. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on CVLIFE 760 CREE Handheld Flashlight with Battery and Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cvlife. Enter code TEPKLOXJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by cvlife when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code DO5FPD34 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on CVLIFE Adjustable Right Handed Tactical Leg Holster when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cvlife. Enter code RRWQVGI7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on CVLIFE Waist Holster and Gun Holster Concealed when you purchase 1 or more CVLIFE Bipod offered by cvlife. Enter code C3DDGJ95 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on CVLIFE 4-16x44 Tactical Rifle Scope when you purchase 1 or more CVLIFE 6- 9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod offered by cvlife. Enter code NI8CFVOP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on CVLIFE Safety Goggles when you purchase 1 or more CVLIFE 6-9 Scope Bipod offered by cvlife. Enter code UVE4EM3D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on CVLIFE Bike Lock Cable 4 Feet X 1/2 Inches when you purchase 1 or more CVLIFE 6-9 Scope Bipod offered by cvlife. Enter code MXT87G5D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on CVLIFE 10x42 Binoculars when you purchase 1 or more CVLIFE Bipod offered by cvlife. Enter code 7JUGCWAA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CVLIFE 6- 9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod Adjustable Spring Return with Adapter
|With Deal:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$53.04 (76%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With return springs and leg release button, the leg length can be adjusted from 6 inches (152mm)to 9 inches(225mm).
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the rifle bipod is duty and light weight.
- Adjustable leg length: 5 settings for different length, the bipod is ready to meet your needs.
- Quickly attach to or detach from the rifle using existing swivel stud.
- Foldable arms with spring tension control. Come with the mount adapter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Specification of the bipod:
- Color: Black
- Material: Hardened steel and aluminum
- Leg Height: 6 inches/ 152mm (retracted); 9 inches / 225 mm (fully extended)
- Light weight : 10ozs
Picatinny Adapter Included
Coming with the Picatinny adapter, this precision grade bipods will fit onto a Picatinny rail on the forearm of the rifle perfectly.
Upgraded Mount Tension Screw
The bipod is built with upgraded mount tension screw which is high strength and has deep enough threads to hold tension.
5 settings of the leg length
The bipod legs have 5 notches. You can extend and lock the bipod legs to any of the notches you desire by slightly pressing the button.
The springs on the legs make it easy to fold the legs up and are not over tightened which makes easy work of keeping silent when hunting.
Made from aircraft aluminum alloy 7075, with a non rusting black anodized finish, the bipod is lightweight, strong and built to last.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x 6-9 Inches Bipod
- 1 x Picatinny Mount Adapter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Its a good looking bipod, with spring loaded legs that extend out to about 9 inches. With a 30 round magazine in and my stock extended, the magazine does not touch the ground sitting on the bipod.
Seems to be pretty solid, although this decreases slightly the further you extend the legs out. That being said, I had no issues with it moving or flexing when I did shoot with it fully extended. I just found it to be a bit more stable with the legs on the lower levels.
Time will tell how it holds up, but so far so good.
Mine did not come with instructions, so if you are reading this, be sure to read further, and look at the pictures in the product photos for the two pages of instructions.
If you know your way around mounts, then this is a straightforward installation. If this is your first time, then the bipod has jaws if your firearm has a mounting point for this bipod. Take a look at the rail adapter for the piece you should look for. If you do not have this mounting point and only have a bare rail, then you can use the included adapter to attach the bipod to the rail adapter.
The bipod comes with a 'hose piece' placed between the jaws, and the only way to remove it is to loosen the adjuster on the bottom to allow the jaws to move forward to get the hose off. If you have the bipod adapter, then just get the jaws inbetween the holes and tighten. If not, use the adapter, and then rail mount it.
Overall, the bipod works just fine. The feet are spring loaded with a tiny spring and they can be positioned at different heights. There are specific increments for the feet position, so if you are on uneven ground, you may not be level. Couple this with there not being any side to side movement, leads me to believe that it would work really well on a benchtop or other similar flat surface, but not as well in the field. It is certainly better than nothing at all though.
My only fear is that the tightening screw (the one to tighten the bipod down to the firearm or the rail adapter) may strip at some point, as the threads seem pretty fine, and that the piece holding it on, I could not tell exactly what it is threading into. See pictures for what I mean. While nothing has happened to mine, I will see over time what happens. I plan on using a bunch of thread locker to make sure everything stays where I have it. The rail adapter is robust, and overall the finish is pretty decent for everything.
For the cost though, I am happy with putting it on one of my inexpensive firearms.
If anybody has any questions or needs more pictures, be sure to ask!
First, it was delivered in a box, with good packing and it came in a plastic bag. I had to purchase a picatinny rail section to mount it, but it came at the same time - got to love Amazon. Once I mounted the bipod, I put it through some function checks just to make sure it didn't self-destruct upon light use (it did not). Surprisingly, it functions and looks like more expensive bipods.
The proof is still in the pudding, and I've yet to take my AR-10 out to try the bipod. I will follow update this review once I've taken it out and run a few rounds through the rifle.
I installed it on a AR 15 with a Magpul M-LOK mid legnth handgaurd, just put a rail section on it and you're good to go.
I have not used this bipod yet (haven't shot with it), but I am looking forward to it just to check out the stability factor.The bipod seems to be well made and easy to use, but legs look thin. Again I have not shot with it yet so I will see.
I gave it 4 stars because I have not used it yet, but hope to update this review after I do.