Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 25, 2013
These socks have a weird feel to them, the material is not as nice as its competitors...they fit fine but I felt extra friction.
For the price, I think these are good. If your budget can accommodate a little more, I would look elsewhere.

I sought out these socks after reading Runners World and their suggestions. After 9 months training and dozens of races, I would recommend these compression socks in this order

Sugoi R&R Knee High Sock
CEP
then these, the CW-X
Then using the Smartwoold Compression Light on rest, cross training days.
16 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2013
I am a runner increasing my milage and needed compression socks to help me with recovery for tired calf muscles and an achy achillies tendon. After researching different brands of compression socks on Runners World, I decided the CW-X with it's "targeted" compression might be the socks I needed. Amazon always has great prices, so I bought here!
The fit is tight, as it should be, but not so tight that it takes 5 minutes to get on. They are not so thick that I can and have run in them without getting too hot, even in 70+ degree weather. And they are comfortable enough to sleep in.
on August 7, 2015
A very well engineered compression sock: reduce compression at the toes, varying compression around the ankle and up the calf, vented along the shin, and padded toe box. Really comfortable during and after a workout, I often wear these with business attire for an energetic feeling all day long.
on March 21, 2011
I purchased these socks for myself last week for cross country and track running recovery purposes. However, my significant other (girlfriend) saw me wearing them after a run and was piqued to try them on, as she has had chronic off-and-on pain from varicose veins for several years; she had tried another type of compression stocks several years ago, but she told me they did not alleviate the discomfort.
Well, these socks appear to be the answer(because of just the right amount of pressure?); they do not cause her any discomfort problems (and do not trigger vein valve failure in her legs) at all and - in fact - seem to be doing a lot of good, as her legs feel great when she wears them; she wore them for a full 24 hours and asked me to order another pair for her! So... I have to order another two pair of these wonderful socks! One is for me (the one who discovered the "gold").
on March 2, 2018
Fantastic. Exactly as expected. Very well made. Quality. Wash well. Work perfectly. Will buy again. Shipped on time and great packaging. I run half marathons every 3 months and wear these almost daily. Go all the way up past my calf right under my knee. I wear a size 9 shoe and these fit perfect. Never have to adjust. Stays put.
on May 27, 2014
Socks are terrific used alone with no over sock for cushion. The only problem I have with them is the toe squeeze. I appreciate the compression on all other areas of the fit. I have other compression stockings that have the relaxed toe but not the cushioning of these socks. I wear them during the work day, but have to remove them in the evening to relieve the pressure on my toes. Other then that they are terrific.
on May 20, 2014
As a hostess and server at a restaurant, I am constantly on my feet, on top of that I have tendinitis, which is inflammation, irritation, and swelling of a tendon(s), which is the fibrous structure that joins muscle to bone. Basically living with a chronic pain, My sister recommended me 'Compression socks'.... The CW-X Socks were my first choice, and a pretty damn good one. I have never been so in love with this design and product. *Being a 5"2 small woman, I recommend the size Small. Fits perfectly!
2 people found this helpful
on August 31, 2014
These socks are better than I thought. They were worth every penny.
I hated the thought of wearing that old type color compression sock after my
doctor recommended me to. Then I found these, a color that POPS! I am ordering
the grape and lime next. Even for someone that does any athletics, running,
sports of any kind they feel great on your feet. I had 2 knee surgeries this year
and these give that little extra comfort to have a complete recovery! Not having
nothing to do with the socks, if anyone out there has bad knees and are reluctant
to have surgery for a knee replacement. Just do it, I am 53 and have my life back!! :-)
One person found this helpful
on November 6, 2014
Ordered these compression socks to wear towards the end of my pregnancy, to help with swelling and achy feet at the end of the day. Would recommend them for that use.

Pros:
-Very comfortable and soft
-Hold their shape and provide appropriate/adequate compression
-Wash very well, and easily (in the washer/dryer)
-Do not roll, fall down, or pinch at the top

Con:
-Seam on the toe pinches my small toe, and needs to be adjusted at times
One person found this helpful
on February 26, 2013
I've got multiple pairs of these compression socks and really like them. I've been using them for over a year now and the first pair is still going strong. I like the variable compression, which helps my legs feel good during long runs, races, and recovery. Add to that the reasonable price and they come out pretty hard to beat!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.