Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CW-X Men's Perform X Tight Running Pants
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 2, 2013
I recently did a comparison of recovery type tights. I believe that a big part of it is how the tights fit you, and everyone fits differently, but here are my thoughts.

Skins Men’s RY400 – My winner. They provide great compression – snug, but not uncomfortable. They fit very well and are very comfortable, the best of all I’ve tried. I like that they are thin so if I wear them under my pants, I won’t sweat too much. So, thin + good compression + good comfort = my favorite compression tights.

CW-X Men’s Perform X Tights – My runner up favorite. They provide good compression and the compression seems to be in the right spots. They fit nicely, though they are a little thick, I would be very happy with this one.

Zoot Sports Men’s Ultra 2.0 CRX Tights – I really liked these, they have the best compression and the compression seems to be the best targeted as well – tight where you need it and not tight where you don’t (knees). Having said that, they are not the most comfortable to wear walking around under your pants and they are very very thick, almost like medical type tights. I think this would be a big problem in summer. So if the thickness doesn’t bother you and you don’t really plan to use them under any pants to walk around, I think they are really great for sitting around the house for recovery.

2XU Men’s Compression Tights – ok, but a little hard to pull over my feet because of the small foot opening. Nothing spectacular on the compression, but seemed to fit ok and although not my favorite, I believe they would work.

Orca Men’s Killa Kompression Tights – I really wanted to like these, because my tri suit is Orca, but they just were not so comfortable, not so great with compression, and really really hard to get on my legs because the foot opening is so small.
on May 18, 2011
I like the tights and the feel. I was initially concerned about them being too warm but I am very content, they feel very fresh even when running at high intensity.
The only complaint I have of the product is that the compression is loss at a rapid rate. After only a couple of weeks I already feel them less compressive than when I first wore them.
Over all it is a good running tight, but a not very lasting compression.
on December 10, 2009
These tights have proven to be relatively warm and provide good support on runs in cold weather (25-35 degrees F). The tights fit snugly (as stated in other reviews I read before purchasing) but function as expected. The tighter fit does support leg muscles better than normal tights would. I am satisfied so far with performance given the $60 I paid for the product.
on February 18, 2016
I wore these all winter long and they worked great. The only reason they got a 4 instead of 5 star is they are too short for my long legs (I'm 6'3") and they end up being capris with exposed ankles in the cold, but everything else fit well and the compression was great.
on November 28, 2011
Ignore the "name" on this review. I am a man, but my wife has the REVIEW NAME...whatever. Bottom line: I have worn these pants several times and they are still tight! they keep your legs warm, but NOT hot. They are tight and keep your legs from cramping or fatigue. Awesome product at a great price.
on January 27, 2011
Honestly, I was nervous about buying these at first. I got them pretty quickly and realized that do live up to their name.

I live in Michigan, and while running in the cold in Winter I was cool, not cold. I had outer pants on, but still was warm enough and had support that was promised by these tights.

Also, I wore these around the house afterwards in 70 degrees and can tell that these will keep you cool in the Summer. Overall, I am glad I spent the money on these tights instead of something a bit cheaper.

Eventually will try the higher priced models, but right now these tights work for what I need, running small distances of less than ten miles. Good luck, I liked them.
on November 30, 2015
Overall great. I'm not sure about the QC though. When I first got mine I noticed there was a bit of fraying in the seams by the knee already. Hopefully this will still last. The fit is as expected except the waist portion is a bit huge. I feel like it's going to fall off regardless of tying the strings together.

It feels great! It's thick and it seems to last long. I feel like my leg day are much easier with this, might be placebo but I definitely like it and recommend if it you don't want to shell out too much for it.

-1 for quality control
-1 star for durability due to quality control
on June 7, 2016
quality of the product is very good, I also have a pair of skins (brand)the cw-x has as much compression as the skins brand the plus is cw-x has a waist tie and a very small pouch in front(large enough for a key and a money note.fit is good ,i am 6' 215 pounds 36 inch waist i purchased the size large,they have excellent compression in the leg and knee area waist fits well ,now we'll see if their durable over time,lets hope they are cost is about 25 to 50 less than skins brand
on September 8, 2014
This is my first pair of compression pants. I've worn compression socks over the last several years when I was into endurance racing but since getting into crossfit haven't worn them as much. I decided to give the compression pants a try and after reading some reviews went with the CW-X.
I'm extremely happy with these. They feel great. I usually wear them after a hard workout or on my off day to help with recovery. I have started wearing them when working out, as well. They're nothing magical, they just provide great support. They are not as hot as I thought they would be, either. People have asked me how I'm wearing them when it's 85 degrees in the gym and its really not that different.
They also help with tired legs, if you're on your feet for a long time.
on November 7, 2015
I loved the knee support, it really does make a difference when you run, especially if you are overweight or don't know the best form to keep your knees to take a daily pounding. Great tights, i wish I could afford all CW-X products! I will always be a lifelong fan of this brand.