CW-X Women's Insulator Pro Tights
|Price:||$61.97 - $140.00|
- 80% Polyester/20% Polyurethane
- Our patented support web provides excellent muscle support for hip, quadriceps, hamstring and calf
- The support web provides knee and hip joint support
- Warm stretch" temperature Regulation fabric provides comfortable running for fall/winter conditions
- Wind-proof, water-repellent front panel adds comfort in wind and rain
- Support Web mimics kinesiology-taping techniques to support ligaments and joints; The Support Web reduces muscle vibration reducing fatigue
- Warm Stretch temperature-regulating fabric helps you to maintain a constant comfortable temperature Wind-Proof, water repellent front panel
- Increases the bodies efficiency so you can be active longer and recover faster
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The insulated Pro tight is a premium muscle support garment. The temperature-regulation fabric keeps you comfortable during your fall/winter training runs. The support web offers targeted support to major muscle groups, knees and hips. We added reflective logos for safety. This Pro tight is aimed at the more experienced runner who demands top performance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 5'9" and 135lbs, but I have real long legs so I bought the medium to ensure they wouldn't be short. Length is great, the waist is perfect (not low rise so no side bulge cutting me off because the waist is too low) compression is great. I'm very happy overall. The best part: they are not see through at all (something I've run into with other brands).
If you are looking for a real compression tight, this is the only brand I can recommend (and I've tried them all). Newbie compression wearers: take your time getting them on and after a few times you will get past that "OMG what the eff am I trying to squeeze my butt into". Plus, once they are on, you look and feel fantastic!
SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE INSULATOR TIGHTS:
I bought these tights for cold weather (obviously) and for snowboarding. They are only slightly thicker which is nice because it doesn't add any bulk. They are still slim looking and aren't overwhelming to wear. I hate being active in restrictive clothing that is bulky. I don't have that problem in these.
I've worn these tights so far handful of times in really cold, windy weather (single digit, sub with wind chill), and they were good. They did not really insulate me from the cold, per se, but certainly better than any other similar bottoms would do. It was sufficiently adequate. It's midweight for cold weather running, and the support is excellent. My legs felt great after 8-14 mile runs. Would buy another, but price is high. In short, definitely recommend!
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered one size smaller for stronger compression. It's very hard to put it on.