CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Stabilyx Tights
|Price:||$44.05 - $134.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 80% Coolmax Polyester, 20% Lycra Elastane
- Our Patented Support Web provides excellent targeted joint support to the hip, pelvis and knees
- The Support Web provides extra muscle support to lower abdominal muscles, back and hamstrings for extra stability and power
- Coolmax fabric helps keep the body dry by pulling moisture away from the skin
- Women's 3/4 length tight with targeted knee and core support for activities with lateral movement
- Patented CW-X Support Web stabilizes key knee and hip joints and provides core support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Stabilyx tight provides optimum targeted joint support to the hip, pelvis and knee joints for greater overall stability and endurance. Lower back and abdominals also receive support. Coolmax fabric wicks moisture away to keep you cool. For safty, the logo is made of reflective material.
CW-X Women's Insulator 3/4 Stabilyx Tight
The women's Stabilyx 3/4 tights from CW-X provide athletes with targeted support at the core and knees for activities with lateral motion such as skiing and snowboarding. Featuring patented CW-X Support Webs, the Stabilyx tights bind the muscles and ligaments of the lower leg together to stabilize the knee and reduce vibration for increased efficiency. The CW-X Support Web also harnesses the midsection, supporting the lower abdominals, hips and back to channel power through the core. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
- Patented CW-X Support Web stabilizes key knee and hip joints
- Variable compression throughout facilitates circulation to minimize lactic acid build-up during and after exercise
- Anatomically engineered for gender specific comfort, ease of movement, and fit
- Reflective "flash" logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities
- Flatseam construction eliminates abrasions, increases comfort, and enhances fit
- Key pocket and double reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord
- 80% Coolmax/20% Lycra 4-way stretch body fabric pulls moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight and provides a UV protection rating of UPF 40+.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Otherwise, I highly recommend these. The only precaution is about the sizing. I actually knew beforehand that the fit is small and ordered accordingly. According to the size chart I would be between a small and a medium (5'5" and 130-135), but I wear a large in the capris and tights; and medium in the shorts. They are indeed supposed to fit tight -- and they do -- but I need to be able to get them on and off unaided and without hurting myself too!
PROS: These are heavy weight, fit pretty well and I love that the are a little higher waisted with a draw string. They actually stay up when you are moving and there is no constant pulling up your pants. They are nice looking and comfortable. While I did not feel they added much support in the knee/hips, they are comfortable.
CONS: No real added support. Also, if your thighs happen to touch when you move, be prepared for the "shh, shh" rubbing sound when you move. ( It is from the added piece of Stabilyx that circles the thighs.) It's a little obnoxious, but maybe if I exercise a little more, I won't have to hear it anymore. (I guess I should use it for motivation!) ha ha
However, I found these to pair well, with using knee sleeves underneath. I have arthritis in my left knee, and experienced runner's knee in my right as I was getting into my marathon training. They definitely helped give compression where needed and I was able to finish my long distance runs without pain while training for my 1st marathon. I finished in under 4 hours!!
If you want tight compression though, I would recommend going with the manufacturer recommended sizing. I will definitely buy a small for my next pair.