CWB Connelly Aspect Slalom 2017 Blank Water Ski, 69"
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made by hand in the USA
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly advanced profile Technology) decreases weight of the ski, while increasing strength and response
- Fiberglass Wrap with a high gloss pmu top keeps the ski looking new for years to come
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core discourages waterlogging if damaged
- Wide fore body and increased surface area under-foot for added stability at lower speeds
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you need a ski with course style performance at free ski speeds the all new aspect is for you. The same performance features of the V on a slightly wider frame push the limits of what a ski can do at 28 mph. Sharp bevels on a wide fore-body set the ski higher in the water adding support and forgiveness on aggressive turns. V step technology reduces drag along the base of the ski making turns feel like you're skiing on a cloud. These key features combine to make a ski that is fast, free and fun by reducing line tension and drag.