Cheerson CXHOBBY CX-20 Professional 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Auto-pathfinder RC Quadcopter UFO Aircraft Toys with Gopro Camera Mount + GPS + IOC + MX Autopilot Syste
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- About 15 minutes of flight time. High intensity led lights, to aid orientation during flight. Equipped with 6-axis gyro, more stable and accurate to control. Attractive and highly integrated design. Left hand throttle.
- Gopro camera mount(camera not included). Auto-Pathfinder has an external removable camera mount for you to mount light and handy cameras (GoPro for example) or other video shooting electronic equipment. It is very convenient for you to record your flight..................................................see Youtube video www.youtube.com/watch?v=utH_IHkjQUQ......
- Vision Positioning system allows stable flight indoors.Failsafe & auto go home/landing. Auto-Pathfinder also has the failsafe function of the MX autopilot system. This means when the communication between the Mx Controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger Return To Home and will land safely.
- Included flight battery and rechargable remote controller means this system is ready to fly out of the box.Maximum flight speed 10m/s. Intelligent orientation control(IOC). Two flight control modes,including position hold. With the built-in MX autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Auto-Pathfinder has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience. Stable,yet agile performance,easy to fly.
- Low voltage protection. Auto-Pathfinder also has two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the MX autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks and makes a sound of
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
1. Brand: SH / Cheerson
2. Model: CX20
3. Color: White
4. Frequency: 2.4G
5. Suitable for: Ages 14+
6. Required Radio: 4Channel
7. Charging Time: About 2 hours
8. Flight Time: Approx. 15-18 minutes
9. Control Distance: About 500 meters
10.Body Material: ABS Plastic
12.Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 20cm (L x W x H)
13.Battery: Rechargeable 11.1V 2700mAh Lithium Battery
14.Transmitter Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Batteries (Not Included)
? ATTRACTIVE AND HIGHLY INTEGRATED DESIGN
? READY TO FLY DESIGN
? CONTAINS REMOTE CONTROL UNIT. (JUST ADD 4 X AA BATTERIES)
? STABLE, YET AGILE PERFORMANCE, EASY TO FLY
? TWO FLIGHT CONTROL MODES, INCLUDING POSITION HOLD
? INTELLIGENT ORIENTATION CONTROL (IOC)
? FAILSAFE & AUTO GO HOME/LANDING
? LOW VOLTAGE PROTECTION
? MAXIMUM FLIGHT SPEED 10 M/S
? HIGH INTENSITY LED LIGHTS, TO AID ORIENTATION DURING FLIGHT
? GOPRO CAMERA MOUNT (CAMERA NOT INCLUDED)
? 15 TO 18 MINUTES OF FLIGHT TIME
1 x RC Quadcopter UFO 4 x Propeller
1 x Remote Controller 1 x 11.1V 2700mAH Battery
1 x Charger 1 x Balance charging box
1 x Camera Mount 1 x Skid Landing
1 x screwdriver 1 x Wrench
4 x Screw for Platform 5 x Screw for Skid Landing
1 x CD 1 x English Manual
CE , ROHS , EN71 , EN62115 , R&TTE , ASTM , HR4040
Top customer reviews
I was wanting a DJI Phantom but saw this and starting doing my research.. From reading forums, watching YouTube videos and more, I found this is a GREAT DJI Phantom clone with identical motors and other parts are also identical.. I found the quality of this quadcopter is also GREAT!! This quad was recommended to me by others on RC forums
1.) As with all quads, open this up and inspect it before your first flight!! These things should be treated as if they are real aircraft.. In fact they are! So they need to be inspected before first flight and then I open it up after major crashes, every few months, or just at random to do another inspection.
2.) Read forums, and watch youtube videos before you use this
3.) Please don't purchase this if you have never flown a quad.. I purchased a CX-30 (Actually a Spectre X which is HobbyTowns clone But same drone) to practice on.. The CX-30 is smaller and under $100.. Great quad to practice.
4.) A lot of Phantom 1 parts will fit this if you have issues finding parts.
5.) DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT turn on your GoPro's wifi!!!! This is what will cause this drone to fly away or crash (Worst case) it will at least cause you to lose control of the quad
6.) I ordered mine from a Chinese Hobby shop.. I also ordered extra props and prop guards to go with in.. And an extra battery. I recommend you do the same if ordering from a Chinese Hobby Shop.
7.) I suck at landing my quad so I always let it land itself..
8.) THIS IS NOT A TOY.. You can seriously injure yourself or someone else with this quad.. I have forgot to turn off my blades on my CX-30 but luckily it is a much smaller drone.. If i did that with this one, I would get cut or worse!! I try to be much more careful with this quad
9.) Put your name and phone number on it in case you lose it! or it crashes.. Someone might find it
Overall: I did find this to be a great quad to compete with the DJI Phantom.. It is very easy to fly (As long as you know how), it's return to home has worked GREAT for me and I found it to be 100 % as advertised.. Mine is the open source version so I am very happy about that.. I found the quality to be really good and I have no issues with the quality of this quad.. From looking at RC forums I found this quad had excellent reviews and a lot of people recommended it over the basic Phantom.. Those recommendations are what caused me to decide on this quad and I am very very happy I did.. I don't think you can find a better quad out there and for the money this is a steal!!!
Noo need to buy an expensive phantom because like several other reviewers have said, this is the real deal!! Unless you are trying to buy or build your own professional quad, I am sure you will be very happy with this
all of the normal things (fully charged battery as well as trying the spare battery that I purchased separately) did nothing to change. Not the best quality out of the box IMHO - seeking a return/replacement
The circuit board was still intact so I connected it to the computer, as it turns out it all of the fail safe features, that enable it to auto return if there is a loss of connection, or a low battery, were DISABLED.
The seller has been very cooperative and is sending a replacement.
Lesson to be learned, before you do ANYTHING connect it to a computer and run to mission planner software, make sure the firmware is up to date and for sure make certain that the fail safe features are not disabled. They are city supposed to be, but mine were.
I'll update this review once I get my replacement.
I've had an ESC go out, but otherwise once everything is calibrated is a fun little Quadcopter to fly and learn on. It flies well with a Mobius Camera on board
parts: - landing gear is a flawed design and breaks easily. I upgraded them to the Phantom 1 tall landing gear. (about $5)
The GPS compass is located inside the round puck on the top of the quad. That piece seems fragile.
Props- again, cheap plastic propellers and flimsy. I upgraded to the Phantom Props as well. (about $20)
Even with those upgrades it is still a good price for entering the hobby grade UAV arena.