- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuckers Toy Shop when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code MFN202010 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuckers Toy Shop when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code MFN20207 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuckers Toy Shop when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MFN20205 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BePuzzled 30811 Cylinder Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle (Level 4) Puzzles For Kids & Adults Ages 12 & Up
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$8.07 (50%)|
|Theme||Metal Brain Teaser Puzzles|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches|
|Number of Pieces||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hanayama's Cylinder brainteaser gives you no clues to the solution - and that's part of the fun
- After you separate the cast metal cylinder into its components, can you put it back together again?
- This 4.72" x 2.99" x 1.88" cast metal puzzle designed by Vesa Timonen is considered difficulty level 4 (challenging)
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing
- BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BePuzzled is the only brain teaser brand that offers proprietary collections with innovative designs and varying levels of difficulty to challenge the consumer and grow with each puzzler’s improved skill level. Our 3D puzzles offer challenging collections which encourage puzzlers to build, collect and display their puzzles as works of art.
Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser
Level 4 puzzles
Hanayama cast puzzles are the world's finest brain teasers. Our high-quality, cast metal puzzles come in six challenging, Mensa-rated levels of difficulty.
These Level 4 puzzles are considered a challenge by most puzzlers. Hanayama puzzles are recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing.
- Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again?
- Hanayama Cast Puzzles brought to you by BePuzzled.
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 4
A quarter of this cake has been cut away showing three identical layers inside. This puzzle looks simple, but it is very ingenious. Can you have your cake and eat it too? By American designer Bram Cohen.
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 4 - Coaster
Serhiy Grabarchuk is a famous Ukrainian puzzle designer who lives in Uzhgorod. The puzzle depicted on the piece of drawing that he sent looked like a strange adornment weaved into a 'coiffure' design. If you put a glass carefully onto the completing puzzle, it becomes, indeed, a coaster. Using this when serving drinks to guests will on doubt create stimulating conversation.
Hanayama Brain Teaser Puzzle Level 4 - Mobius
Have you ever heard of the Mobius strip? It is a complex surface where the front and back are indistinguishable. In this puzzle, obstacles are placed on the surface and block the way, just like a maze. As you move forward, the front becomes the back and vice versa, leaving you perplexed. The theme of the puzzle is the strip. Created by Oskar Deventer from the Netherlands.
U & U
Hanayama's Cylinder brainteaser gives you no clues to the solution - and that's part of the fun. The outside of this elegant little knurled cylinder doesn't offer any hints, but we'll give you one: Think about it as though you are cracking a safe. After you separate the cast metal cylinder into its components, can you put it back together again? This cast metal puzzle designed by Vesa Timonen is considered difficulty level 4 (challenging). Measures 4.72'' x 2.99'' x 1.88''. Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing. BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes I had taken the time to study it well the night before. Currently Working on taking apart a level 6. If you are patient, calm and love to study stuff this could be for you.
It is great quality and my husband was too frustrated to even try it. I’ll have to try out a level five. I guess that’s how they get you.
This die-cast puzzle is of great quality and durability, as are most Hanayama products. The dials spun easily, and the locks clicked well. Like most Hanayama puzzles, the design is simple and elegant, suitable for display. It is very shiny, which is a nice contrast to other cast puzzles, like Hanayama's Cake, Key, or Delta puzzles.
This puzzle should take a beginner 20-30 minutes to solve. Putting it back together could take an additional 10-20 minutes, so this is a great gift for a novice puzzler.
You can also watch the people around them...looking on....wishing they could just have a few moments, knowing they could do it, if only they could hold the thing for a minute.
Don't forget that you can get different difficulties. We're up to about level four in our family. Inevitably someone solves it, but it can take hours to get it just right. The solution takes not only understanding the problem, but grokking the correct way to hold all the parts in the correct configuration, then making the right motions in the proper order.
They usually sit on my in-law's living room table for a while...especially once they are solved.
Like a challenge for the next visitor...or something to try again after a few weeks, once you've lost the muscle memory that you developed to solve them the first time around.
Top reviews from other countries
Me encanta que te hagan pensar para resolverlos.
El empaque es sencillo pero viene cerrado, menciona lo esencial (nivel de dificultad, paso inicial y paso final) además trae un catálogo de todos los niveles, ya estoy viendo cual será el siguiente.