|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$9.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$10.00 (50%)|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester luxurious cotton waffle fabric, constructed to retain heat.
- Soft, waffle knit thermal cotton-rich fabric gives you comfortable warmth.
- Tag-free for itch-free comfort. Shrinkage controlled for lasting size and shape retention.
- Sturdy seam construction for added strength and durability with smooth, flat no rub seams to prevent chafing. Comfortable rib knit cuffs stretch to keep their shape.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
60% cotton / 40% polyester thermal crew neck shirt; Soft, waffle knit thermal cotton-rich fabric gives you comfortable warmth. Tag-free for itch-free comfort. Shrinkage controlled for lasting size and shape retention. Sturdy seam construction for added strength and durability with smooth, flat no rub seams to prevent chafing. Comfortable rib knit cuffs stretch to keep their shape.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00VRC25PS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Many reviewers have rated it as “too small” and recommend sizing up. I did not find that. I am a 40” chest and the size Large fits perfectly, assuming you want a shirt for layering. If fits snug but not tight, just as shown on the picture on Amazon.
Given the price and quality, this is a steal.
After reading the reviews here I went and ordered medium and it fits just like a small compared to the other brands I mentioned.
I still recommend these but just be aware that it's not thick as some thermals ( but I prefer it that way anyway) and make sure to order a size larger
The length seems about right, but it's so tight I won't be wearing it at all. I barely fit in this shirt, for the fit I was looking for I must need a large or XL, which would go down past my knees. A tall, skinny person would fit these shirts well I imagine.
As far as quality, you get what you pay for here. It's not very warm on its own, but does not seem at all poorly made either. Pretty much what I expected at $7, other than the tall and skinny fit.