|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$5.99 - $10.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester luxurious cotton waffle fabric, constructed to retain heat.
- Soft, waffle knit thermal cotton-rich fabric gives you comfortable warmth.
- Tag-free for itch-free comfort. Shrinkage controlled for lasting size and shape retention.
- Sturdy seam construction for added strength and durability with smooth, flat no rub seams to prevent chafing. Comfortable rib knit cuffs stretch to keep their shape.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CYZ Men's Thermal Long Sleeve Crew Top
Our long sleeve thermal crew top will make sure that you will stay comfortable and warm during chilly weather without the need of donning a heavy, cumbersome jacket. The 60% polyester and 40% cotton shirt will make sure that no matter how intense the day may become, comfort will always be its top priority. And in addition to its affordability and luxury, it also lets you live each day to the highest.
Material and Texture
The shirt is tag-free meaning that you will never have to be bothered by the irritating and annoying scratches on your skin
Shrinkage has been lowered drastically to keep the shirt in perfect condition for as long as possible
The waffle knitting lets your skin breathe but also keeps the warmth in during the night.
The strong seam allows considerable strength and durability but also is soft and flat, so that chaffing is not an option.
Comfortable rib knit cuffs stretch to keep their shape but do not squeeze your wrist in any circumstance
A casual collar never scrapes your neck
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00VRC25PS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The length seems about right, but it's so tight I won't be wearing it at all. I barely fit in this shirt, for the fit I was looking for I must need a large or XL, which would go down past my knees. A tall, skinny person would fit these shirts well I imagine.
As far as quality, you get what you pay for here. It's not very warm on its own, but does not seem at all poorly made either. Pretty much what I expected at $7, other than the tall and skinny fit.