|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$11.99 - $17.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Comfortable Pajama Pants - Lounge around in absolute comfort with these pajama bottoms made from 95% Cotton / 5% Elastane (85% Cotton / 10% Viscose / 5 % Elastane for Grey Melange 57% Cotton / 38% Polyester / 5% for Dark Blue Melange, Bordeaux Melange, and Charcoal) comfortable stretch cotton knit. Feels soft and light against skin
- Adjustable Fit - An elastic waistband ensures a nice and snug fit without being too uncomfortable. Make sure these pants don't sag down by tying the drawstrings for a more personalized fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CYZ Women's Stretch Cotton Knit Pajama Pants
These knit pants are perfect for sleeping or lounging on a couch or in bed. The soft stretch blend is incredibly smooth against the skin, giving you the ultimate in luxurious comfort. Absolutely no irritation of the skin, only pure luxury. Lightweight and relaxed, the fit sits snugly at the hips with a drawstring, elasticized waistband. Available in black, charcoal, grey, and dark blue, these pants look chic enough to wear even outside the house! Once you put them on, you won’t want to take them off.
Texture and Material
Comfortable Pajama Pants - Lounge around in absolute comfort with these pajama bottoms made from 95% Cotton / 5% Elastane (85% Cotton / 10% Viscose / 5 % Elastane for Grey Melange) comfortable stretch cotton knit. Feels soft and light against skin
An elastic waistband ensures a nice and snug fit without being too uncomfortable. Make sure these pants don't sag down by tying the drawstrings for a more personalized fit. These pants will assure an adjustable fit to anyone's needs.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 12.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00HRNU3B4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, that was fine until I was packing for a trip and wanted to bring both pairs of lounge pants. One pair was already washed and air dried and the other was dirty and still needed to be laundered. Since I was under a time crunch I decided to put them in the dryer with other items after running through the washer.
UGH! Huge mistake! They shrunk several inches in length and at the waist after just ONE wash/dry cycle. Unwearable. I don't know what, if any, recourse is available to me as I'd purchased them in January and had worn (and washed BUT air dried) them many times in 2 months. I can no longer wear these.
Bottom line, if you buy them, do Not use the dryer. Washing in the machine with other items is fine...except you MUST line/air dry.
The pics included show the disparity in length between the two pants. Longer one has been line dried, the shorter one went through the dryer ONCE.