Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 26, 2012
When I first received the product, I was a bit disappointed. Being inserted in a plastic envelope it looked cheap. Then I eventually wore it around my neck. It pops in glitter! Just the right size. Subtle but eye-catching. For the sale price I paid (about $26), I'm very happy.
on March 4, 2013
I saw a similar necklace at my local jeweler only in 18 kt gold and diamonds. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money. While comparison shopping I found this necklace , took a chance and ordered. What a nice surprise. It's well made , excellent pricing and very believable. Someone at work noticed and asked if I had purchased it from the local jeweler, she had also admired it. I told her where I had purchased it and she also bought one, she also is very happy with her purchase.I'm not sure if it's mentioned in the description but the chain adjusts from 16 to 18 inches which is also a nice option .
on January 2, 2013
I picked out this necklace, put it in my cart and my husband ordered it & gave it to me for Christmas. It is gorgeous and I get compliments every time I wear it. It is very feminine looking and has a nice chain. I would highly recommend it especially if you're a petite woman like I am.
on January 8, 2013
This necklace looks like the real thing! The chain is just as beautiful. You'd never know it was cubic zirconia. I love it!
One person found this helpful
on January 14, 2013
I bought this for my daughter''s birthday. It is smaller than I expected, but it is pretty. I hope she likes it.
on December 20, 2012
This necklace is very pretty but small. But still very nice but more for teeangers. I like large jewlery tho.
on February 6, 2013
Ordered this for me, lovely but too small. Will give as gift to a child or friend with daintier taste than mine.
on January 30, 2013
Bought as a gift for a 17 year old. She liked the simplicity yet there was plenty of sparkle. Quality appeared to be good though a little too soon to tell.
on January 4, 2013
Pretty little necklace but so small I feel like I should give it to a little girl but it is a bit too sophisticated for a child.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.