Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 5, 2013
My 5 y/o granddaughter requested a blond haired, blue eyed cabbage patch doll with her skin color less than a week before her birthday. She said a Christmas doll or one with a red dress would be perfect...lol Amazon to the rescue! I got online, searched Amazon & found this blond haired, blue eyed Christmas 2012 Cabbage Patch with a red dress. It arrived early & she LOVES it!!
on October 17, 2014
Awesome. Cant wait to give to my two year old girl on her birthday. We Had cpk growing up. Now i can pass these on to my 2 daughters. : ). The first cpk were sold out when i was a youngster at our nearby stores. I had to actually go to a factory to get one. My parents looked all over til they found one. I am ao happy they still exist for my own girls.
on January 19, 2014
This doll arrived in time for Christmas and was more beautiful than the picture that is on the website. My granddaughter was thrilled to have her very own new Cabbage Patch doll, since she only had her mom's dolls from the 80's when they first come out. I am so happy to keep a family tradition alive.
on December 26, 2012
this was the first cabbage patch doll for a very special young lady. she is also a blue-eyed blond getting lots of curls. it was a big hit. just wish it wasn't quite so expensive
on October 2, 2013
Beautiful doll. If you like cabbage patch dolls, you'll love this girl. Her dress is gorgeous...and so is she. Any little girl would love her!
on November 16, 2013
My granddaughter is absolutely thrilled to have her own curly blond, blue eyed baby! I couldn't be happier with this purchase, :-)
on December 7, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter last year. She just loved it! It was exactly what she wanted.
on November 20, 2015
Grandaughter loved it
on January 4, 2014
My granddaughter absolutely loved her new baby. Of course it did not hurt that the doll and my granddaughter both have blond hair and blue eyes.
on November 12, 2014
Adorable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.