Cabeau Evolution Cool Travel Pillow - The Best Neck Pillow with 360 Head & Neck Support - Glacier
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Memory foam
- CONTOURED DESIGN: Unlike other neck pillows, the Evolution Cool is designed with proprietary dual-density memory foam that provides total comfort whether your head leans forward or to the side.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Designed with an innovative cooling vent technology that keeps the neck and head cool to ensure you get the rest you need on those long plane rides or road trips.
- TRAVEL ACCESSORY: Whether you’re heading out on a road trip or flying to your next vacation destination, the Cabeau Evolution Cool will allow comfort and stability for the entirety of your travels.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Cabeau is committed to your complete satisfaction. Accordingly, we will replace all damaged or defective products due to materials or workmanship, upon your receipt of product.
- WASHABLE: No need to worry about all those unwanted nasty smells or dirty germs, the Cabeau Evolution Cool Travel Pillow’s removable cover makes it easy to wash and keep clean for your next vacation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Carrying case none for J pillow, This compresses into a smaller size when not in use, Cinch keeps it from falling off your neck when you move around. All in all this pillow is a little more practice.
Compresses small when in bag. Easy to pack
Bag has a loop with a connector so easy to attach to outside of backpack
Comfortable and can be used with headphones.
Snaps for draw string are easy to use. They use a magnet and latch setup that works remarkably well.
Keeps neck warm cold cabins.
Cinched up prevents the ole " Forward Neck Snap" when falling asleep.
Nice Side Support.
You don't look like as much of a Duffus ad you think you will once you see what other people are wearing.
If the cabin is warm this retains heat like most memory foam products. Maybe not as much because it has several holes in the side but I had to take it off a few times when the cabin got warm.
Color selection is limited. I took purple because I have lost black pillows because they blend in with the cabin and get lost when I am getting ready to leave. I wanted a color I would not overlook.
Price! It is expensive so you have to weigh the expense but I am satisfied. Wish it was a bit cheaper
If your a little overweight make you look like you have a double chin. LOL Just saw that in my picture.
**Last thought: While I'm great at "roughing it" for travel, I'm also a bit of a pillow snob - so full disclosure here: for long flights - I will probably, honestly bring both of my Cabeau pillows (just because the other one is superrrrr soft, and thicker)... couldn't hurt to have two, as long as they fit in my carry-on ;)
THE ONLY CON I've noticed but I can certainly live with is that the pillow even rolled up and put I to it's pouch is quite bulky. I've compared it sizewise to about 4 soda cans.