Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Pillow - The Best Neck Pillow with 360 Head & Neck Support
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWARD WINNING: The patented Evolution Pillow is the first travel pillow constructed with high quality memory foam that actually supports your neck without the awkward positioning and discomfort. Proven to be more comfortable than inflatable, microbead, & down neck pillows.
- SLEEP SOUNDLY: Adjust for the perfect 360 degree support whether your head leans left, right, or tends to fall forward. Complete with a flattened rear cushion perfect for all air travel seats on any flight.
- TRAVEL ACCESSORIES: Whether you’re driving on a road trip or flying on an airplane to your next vacation destination, the Cabeau Evolution travel pillow will allow the most comfort and stability on the plane or in the car for the entirety of your travels.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Cabeau is committed to your complete satisfaction. Accordingly, we will replace all damaged or defective products due to materials or workmanship, upon your receipt of product. You will rest better on your flights.
- WASHABLE: Made out of high quality soft velour, the Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow includes a removable and washable cover that makes cleaning a breeze and eliminating germs easily. Pack the Cabeau neck pillow in your luggage easily with the small compact storage bag.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been known among my friends as "that guy that hates travel neck pillows" for near a decade now, but my first trip over the pacific demanded some action be taken - principals be damned!
Things that drew me to this one, in particular:
1. the "flat" back
2. the raised sides
3. the front clip
D. the memory-foamy-ness
4. Amazon's marketing machine (let's be honest)
I wish I could say this pillow wears like there's nothing there (shoutout to Hanes ComfortSoft), but I just don't think that's possible. THAT SAID, this is easily the most functional neck pillow I've ever used.
1. the narrower section that goes behind your neck means less strain from the seat pushing back and forcing your head forward - a huge benefit.
2. the raised sides give very good neck support especially when you use
3. the front clip to cinch it snugly around your neck.
D. the memory foam gives much better support than a typical fluff-filled pillow, so your head actually stays upright-ish
4.You can reverse it when your neck gets tired (which will happen eventually, probably), and let your head fall forward for a bit - it's still comfortable, and the clip system keeps the thing in place
5. The removable, washable cover. Planes be nasty.
1. the little bag is nice for storage at home, but it's quite a bit of effort to get the pillow in and out - and I have concerns that all that cycling and squishing will cause accelerated wear
2. this is more of a personal choice issue, but I really enjoy using over-ear noise cancelling headphones on flights. The raised sides of this pillow kind of interfere with that. Luckily, after some shuffling, I can nestle in alright - and when you're plane-tired it doesn't much matter at some point, amiright, Amazombies?
3. All that extra, dense foam generated quite a bit of warmth over long periods. Give yourself a break to read a safety information guide or admire your seat-neighbor's overly bright screen as they play Candy Crush Saga for hours and hours and hours and hours and seriously how fun can that game be though and would you please turn down the brightness it's pitch black on this plane. Sorry, I digress.
Considering all of the above, I'd honestly say "I like it" - which, per Amazon's extensive grading criteria and guidelines, would warrant a 4-star review. I think the things keeping me from "I love it" are just personal preference, and I can't hold that against anyone except myself. So maybe I'm giving myself a 4-star review, but the product has earned all 5.
Dang. Who needs therapy when you have Amazon product reviews.
- The big difference for me between this and the others is that this keeps my head from flopping left, right or forward. So when reclined 18 degrees, or whatever you get in economy class, it made for a pretty stable sleep
- The memory foam contours to your body and the material is soft and comfortable. And it doesn't feel cool as some inflatables do
- it's bulkier than inflatables, there's no way around it. It comes with a pouch with a velcro strap that helps keep it in place once you compress it but it's still a cylinder about 6" tall and 6" diameter when packed, maybe a little less if you squish it between some other stuff.
- the plastic clasps that hold the laces together (to keep the pillow under your chin) are pretty flimsy. My clasp stopped holding on the first flight after using it a few times and I had to play with it a while to fix it. Without that clasp the pillow just doesn't work because your head can flop forward. It's only a matter of time before it breaks for good. The clasps don't match the quality of the rest of the pillow.
I managed to sleep about 2 1/2 hours straight with this pillow, and about 5 1/2 total on my overnight flight to Brazil. My previous record was about 2 hours total and I had a stiff neck. No stiff neck at all this time. I've used it a couple of other times since the Brazil trip and I still like it. If I can find a pillow that allows me to sleep 5 hours straight in economy class I'll buy it, but until then this is my go-to pillow.
There's just one catch: the material is not breathable. I'm usually awakened about 2-3 hours into my slumber because my neck is sweating. Maybe I'm putting it too tight, maybe the flights are too warm, maybe I'm just like that. The other catch is that the pouch is not well made and starts to tear from pressure from the pillow. Those are the ONLY things preventing this pillow from getting the complete 5 stars. If there's a way I could use this pillow without overheating my neck, please point it out.
Otherwise, this is an excellent pillow and well worth the money.
I will never again fly without this pillow.