& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Story based action with story written by Brian Andrew Gomez, with 'Clive Barker's Jericho' as co-creator, director and writer.
- Comprehensive reward system will give instantaneous feedback for your performance. Use cover points to earn high scores and earn club points to unlock new areas.
- Incredible terrain challenges including sheer cliff faces, escape avalanches and cross raging streams.
- VITALS Shooting Mechanic simulates controlled breathing, enabling you to dial in your crosshairs and lock on for the perfect shot.
- Mini-games featuring fast-paced hunting action of waterfowl, upland birds, small game.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Become the Ultimate big-game hunter! Travel the globe across five continents as you hunt the world’s greatest trophy animals. Your hunting and survival skills will be put to the test as you face dangerous game, treacherous environments and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One notable thing they eliminated that you'll probably love, NO MORE HUFFING AND PUFFING AFTER RUNNING! No need to stop and regain your composure!! That was such a bother!!
The game was predictable after one time through. Animals were in the same spot and the blocking/timing was almost exactly the same. Although with the combo feature, using lighter weapons to harvest prey, combined with distance multiplier, made the game more interesting depending on how the player wanted to approach the gaming experience.
Fun game!!! I think they've finally figured out there at Activision how to deliver on a good hunting game. I hope the solid evolution will continue into the future.
Is it the definitive hunting simulator? No, it'll be too arcade-like for some. What it ultimately boils down to is being an excellent sniper game; you're just shooting animals instead of Nazis or Space Marines or whatever. But it's almost a laid-back shooting game, where you can take your sweet time in doing nearly everything. Almost like a golf game, where you walk a little while, then it's time to test your skill. If you like shooting games but don't want to engage in a 14-year-old frag fest, this game will offer a good challenge in steady aiming and timing. It won me over, and I was dubious at first. For the price, a very good game for the market it is targeting.