+ $4.54 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A few additional observations:
- There are omissions in the manual. For example, I have not yet seen it stated anywhere that you must press the E key to start the dogsled race. It's frustrating to sit there and try to get them to go with the directions you have - they just yap. Another omission - you can go back to the outpost and save your progress - even after you have been, yet again, "killed." Any tags you have filled will remain filled upon your return. I ran into both these points on gamefaqs posts - not on anything from Cabela or Activision.
- You must fulfill the special missions before you fill the tags - otherwise, you won't be able complete them.
- I cannot, with my Compaq XP, get off two shots on the opening round of the waterfowl contest, which greatly hinders winning the contest.
- the interface for the flycasting is the worst I've seen since 1987! It works only occasionally, no matter what you do; it's cumbersome, frustrating, and irrelevant to flycasting. And you need to catch the fish to complete the silly game!
- most of the game tries to be at least semi-realistic. However, in the last contest, the shooting marathon, you are attacked by one savage animal after another! How would this be possible? Infect a variety of animals with rabies and release them one at a time at contestant???Read more ›
The environments are very pretty, but small. The vehicles are irrelevant because you can walk from one end of the map to the other in minutes. Ambient sounds are not well developed, and neither are the animal calls. Each species has one sound that it makes over and over again with no variation.
Can anyone reccommend a game that provides a more realistic and detailed hunting experience? One where patience and stealth count?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What an exciting adventure...it's so much better than just going deer hunting.
Realistic, with action and choices,as well as consequences
I love this game since i played many of the other games by Cabela's and this is the best so far.Published on May 23, 2013 by April
Don't waste your money. Not user freindly. After two days don't care if I ever play this game again. I'll go back an play Hunting unlimited 3. Read morePublished on January 9, 2008 by madmiller