Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 18, 2015
With a little muscle, stretched out the opening so I can fit in my hairdryer with nozzle. I don't spend time wrapping up the cord, just so long as it's off the counter. Nifty Gadget.
review imagereview image
62 people found this helpful
on May 12, 2016
I moved from a place with a ton of bathroom counter space and storage to one with literally no counter space or storage. I purchased this hair dryer wall mount and had my dad install it on my "over the toilet" bathroom shelf. It was pretty simple - just two screws and it took 5 minutes (it only took that long because he is an obsessive leveler). the nozzle doesn't fit in there with the concentrator attached, so I store it with the handle down. Still works for me. Although, I read another review and might try manhandling the wire to form it to the shape I need. I've had it up for a week now, and it is working out really well for me.
review image
6 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2017
Heck yeah man!! I love these. I tell you what I did. I hung two. One with the wide end up, holding the hair dryer. The other with small end up, holding hair straightener on top row and curling iron on bottom row. Below that, I hung an electric strip. Talk about a functional bathroom when you are working with limited space!! This was exactly what I was looking for and over a year later still holding strong.
2 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2012
My hairdryer needed a home in my tiny bathroom, and when I saw this holder, I knew the size and storage space would be perfect... in theory. My hairdryer is very similar in shape to the one in the picture. The coils that hold the nozzle are shipped compressed in a thick plastic band. Be careful removing it as the coils are held under duress. Once released, you need to stretch them out a bit in order to really hold the hairdryer as designed. This is not easy. I first installed it without doing that and my hairdryer barely wanted to stay in it. It would swing in the coils every time I opened the cabinet door to the point of falling out if I didn't catch it in time. You also need to secure the power cord of your hairdryer to the body of the handle so it doesn't hang. My hairdryer actually has a retractable cord but the plug hanging at the end would cause an imbalance for the nozzle and helped it to fall out of the coils. Once I got the plug to stay on the handle and stretched out the coils, the hairdryer finally stays still when I open the cabinet door.
23 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2013
It is a basic metal spiral that fits the hair dryer perfectly. There are fancier models, but this one functions exactly as needed. Yes, you can see the screws because there is no cover over them, but its the perfect blend of form and function. And it was very inexpensive. it is just what I wanted.
16 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2016
Mounted this only about 2 weeks ago, but really nice. To make sure both screws landed in a stud I tipped it slightly. My bathroom sink is 8" from the wall, and I snuck a garbage can and this low-sitting blow dryer in the gap. The nuisance of laying it on the counter and having it spin itself, fall off, or knock something else off totally eliminated.
review imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on June 17, 2012
The idea for this product is great. The execution needs a little tweaking. Not all typed of hair dryers easily fit this holder (only one of my 2 blow dryers actually fits). I like that the blow dryer is easier to access in my cabinet, without having to fish it out with the rest of the hot tools in the internal drawer. However, if your blow dryer has a flat nozzle, you will have to be careful when placing the dryer in the holder, as you need to tilt it *just right* to fit the nozzle in the narrow opening at the bottom. You get the hang of it, but it does require some level of attention every time. Would buy again, but would also recommend placing a small square of double sided tape under the "hook" so that it stays put on the edge of the cabinet door (as it gets a little wobbly if you're putting the hair dryer in in a hurry).
12 people found this helpful
on February 23, 2018
This is a simple and sturdy way to hold your hair dryer. My dryer has a diffuser, so I just spread the largest loop a bit so that it would fit. The price is great and you can't go wrong with this. I hung it with the large part of the loop at the top, and the bottom loop supports the dryer.
One person found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
Perfect for discreetly hanging my hairdryer out of sight but accessible. It's light weight and easy installation is also a plus! I've been using it several months and It is holding up well. Warning: I have mine mounted into a solid wood cabinet. If you install onto dry-wall, be sure you find a stud. Repeated use may cause it to pull out of wall.
2 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2014
Since I have a single sink vanity I had little room for my new hair dryer when I needed two hands to style my hair in the process of drying it. This holder/caddy is sturdy and can be used on the inside OR outside of the cabinet, either on a door or on a dummy panel above a cabinet door. Your options depend on the style of your cabinet doors and how tightly the dummy panel is affixed to the cabinet.

I found I could use mine in 2 different positions on the dummy panel above a cabinet door. For use the holder is folded down and moved toward the center of the cabinet. When not in use it's easily folded up and moved to the wall side of the panel where it compactly remains until next needed.

It takes just a bit of care when moving it to avoid scratching the wood, and storing it on the outside means less clutter inside the cabinet. I'm very pleased with mine and would recommend it to anyone with similar needs.