Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on November 18, 2012
My hairdryer needed a home in my tiny bathroom, and when I saw this holder, I knew the size and storage space would be perfect... in theory. My hairdryer is very similar in shape to the one in the picture. The coils that hold the nozzle are shipped compressed in a thick plastic band. Be careful removing it as the coils are held under duress. Once released, you need to stretch them out a bit in order to really hold the hairdryer as designed. This is not easy. I first installed it without doing that and my hairdryer barely wanted to stay in it. It would swing in the coils every time I opened the cabinet door to the point of falling out if I didn't catch it in time. You also need to secure the power cord of your hairdryer to the body of the handle so it doesn't hang. My hairdryer actually has a retractable cord but the plug hanging at the end would cause an imbalance for the nozzle and helped it to fall out of the coils. Once I got the plug to stay on the handle and stretched out the coils, the hairdryer finally stays still when I open the cabinet door.
on May 31, 2014
Since I have a single sink vanity I had little room for my new hair dryer when I needed two hands to style my hair in the process of drying it. This holder/caddy is sturdy and can be used on the inside OR outside of the cabinet, either on a door or on a dummy panel above a cabinet door. Your options depend on the style of your cabinet doors and how tightly the dummy panel is affixed to the cabinet.

I found I could use mine in 2 different positions on the dummy panel above a cabinet door. For use the holder is folded down and moved toward the center of the cabinet. When not in use it's easily folded up and moved to the wall side of the panel where it compactly remains until next needed.

It takes just a bit of care when moving it to avoid scratching the wood, and storing it on the outside means less clutter inside the cabinet. I'm very pleased with mine and would recommend it to anyone with similar needs.
on October 20, 2015
This sounded great in theory. I was very anxious for it to arrive and solve the never ending blow-dryer location battle at my house. I have two problems with this item. 1.) There is no place for the cord. It just hangs and if you don't try and wrap it around just right, it will hang out the bottom of the cabinet. I suppose if you had a blowdryer with a retractable cord this wouldn't be a problem. 2.) The over the cabinet hanger doesn't allow my cabinet door to close. It may work on some, however, it does not work on mine. Very frustrating.
on April 18, 2014
You get exactly what you think you get. I want to point out 2 things I think would be an improvement though. One is that the part that holds the hairdryer, the part that folds up and down, you can't leave it folded up when it's hanging on a cabinet. The hinge is loose so if you hang it on a cabinet it will unfold. It seems that the folding is only for shipping and storage reasons. The second is that there is a hole built for a screw on the part that clips onto the cabinet. The problem to me is that the hole is on the outside. It would make more sense to put the hole on the inside, where the hair dryer is, so you could screw it in and hold it in place and the outside would be smooth and seamless. If you put a screw in it there will be a screw visible.

It works as expected, and at that price you can't beat it really. Would totally buy it again.
on September 15, 2014
I bought this to hold my standard sized blow drier. Apparently manufacturer's idea of standard is way bigger. The drier flops around in the unit and there is no place to hang the cord so you have to do some creative and time-consuming wrapping. Then it gets caught in the unit's open spiral. Then the unit slides around and keeps the cupboard door from closing all the way. And if you are trying to put this under the cabinet that the sink resides in, the drier runs into the bottom of the sink bowl, again keeping the door from closing. I had to slide the unit to the end of the door, fuss around to get it clear of the sink, make sure the cord wasn't tangled, just to get the door almost closed. If it weren't so inexpensive I'd return the darn thing.
on August 4, 2014
I love this hair dryer holder. I used to just throw my dryer in the cabinet under the sink, and every time I needed it, I sometimes had to hunt for it. This holder keeps the dryer off the cabinet floor and now I don't have to bend down under the sink to try to find it anymore. Awesome!
on October 7, 2015
Perfect for hiding your blow dryer, clears up space, and easy to clean up when in a rush to work!! Should fit most cabinet doors.
on July 30, 2014
I purchased this to go in my cabinet and it does not fit. However, It does fit over the door to my bathroom. It is a great storage solution for my extremely small bathroom. Item is sturdy and holds the hair dryer securely.
on December 15, 2012
Great space saver. Only thing is I wish this had some kind of drop loop, drop hook to hang the cord of the dryer. The way it is shown in the picture is not realistic, thats the beauty of product photography. You really need a way to hang your cord. I took a wire hanger and stretched it out then created a hanging hook from the bottom of the holder to hold the wires, hoping this does the trick.
on July 20, 2014
The idea of this holder is great! The function is poor. Yes, it sits on your cabinet door to hang your hair dryer .. However ... It's not long enough.. The hair dryer I have hit the frame of the cabinet when sitting in the holder! The handle of the hair dryer has to go into the cabinet ...so it needs room to do that. I thought I would be able to lay the hair dryer against the door and close this...to save space.. Nope! The weight of the hair dryer due to gravity makes that not possible. Not what I wanted ...
I donated this to goodwill .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question