Cabinet Medicine Cabinet Bundle with Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Anti-Diarrhea Softgels, Allergy Medicine, Daytime and Nighttime Cold and Flu, Mucus Relief, Cough Suppressant and Hand Cleanser
- Advanced Medicine Cabinet Support – We’ve included a variety of fast-acting, easy-to-swallow tablets and softgels to help you feel better fast including Ibuprofen, stomach relief, acetaminophen, cold and flu medicine, allergy medicine and more.
- Relieve Pain, Fevers, and Diarrhea – Our pain relievers, fever reducers, and anti-diarrhea medicine can help you find better balance inside and out while fighting off the cold and flu. Important for protecting yourself year-round in every season.
- Protect Yourself in Allergy Season – Allergies can lead to itchy, watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, and other uncomfortable symptoms. Our diphenhydramine HCl can work quickly to put you back on track before you get outside or head to work.
- Day and Nighttime Support – This bundle boasts daytime cold and flu and nighttime cold and flu softgels to help reduce fevers, coughing, aches and pains, or other discomforts while you work or when you’re sleeping for round-the-clock support.
- Be Prepared for Uncomfortable Days Ahead – Our medicines are designed to provide quick support when you need it most. As with any medications, always check with your doctor first and ensure they’re right for you and always follow directions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Smart in more ways than one
Understanding medicine doesn’t have to be complicated. From how it works to what it’s for and how to use it, we keep things clear and simple. Take our bottles for example. With a quick tap of your phone, you can read useful facts about your medicine and remedies, refresh your supply to get ahead of the season or speak directly to our care team.
1. Find the Cabinet logo on the front of your bottle or carton.
2. Tap the top of your Android or iPhone (XR or newer) directly on the Cabinet logo.
3. Learn more about your product and feel better.
Be fully prepared this season!
Medicine Kits, Designed For You
We put our kits together with the help of those that know this stuff best – pharmacists, physicians, and families. Each kit is designed to give you the perfect amount of what you need to overcome anything that comes your way.
Our Essential Kit has all the medicine essentials you need for your home. Perfect for refreshing your medicine cabinet, moving into a new home or getting ready for the upcoming season. Will last an average household 6-12 months.
Family Run & Ethically produced
Our factories are family run and held in high ethical standards, ensuring world-class manufacturing processes and sourcing. Want to learn more? Ask us anything. We're proud to share our supply chain and answer any questions you have.
- Package Dimensions : 10.55 x 10.55 x 3.8 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Date First Available : February 27, 2020
- Manufacturer : Cabinet Health, Inc.
- ASIN : B0858N5Y67
- Best Sellers Rank: #754,187 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Bismuth Subsalicylate, Diphenhydramine, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine, Doxylamine succinate, Melatonin
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.