- Buy 1, Save 10% on a Black J Channel Cable Organizer Enter code S28D6NHV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 1, Save 10% on a White J Channel Cable Organizer Enter code EKG5O4SQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 1, Save 15% on a pack of our Cable Management Ties Enter code ZH5BWOYT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cable Concealer On-Wall Cord Cover Raceway Kit - Cable Management System to Hide Cables, Cords, or Wires - Cord Organizer for TVs and Computers at Home or in The Office
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPLETE CABLE MANAGEMENT KIT: The Cable Concealer by SimpleCord™ is the perfect cord organizer. It contains everything you need to organize and clean up those messy cables. Each package contains (6) cable cover raceways 1 1/8" x 25" each. That is 150" of cable concealment!
- EXTRA STRENGTH SELF ADHESIVE TAPE: We have upgraded to a premium and stronger self adhesive tape. With our easy to follow instructions you can choose whether you want to use the peel and stick tape or the drywall anchors with screws. There is no need to cut giant holes in your walls to hide wires or cables.
- IMPROVED FUNCTIONALITY: Our cord cover kit blends with any decor. We made simple changes so that the covers SLIDE EASILY off the raceways. It has a slim and sleek design. And you can paint the wire covers to match the color of your wall. If you need a different size just simply cut the covers to your desired length.
- TWELVE CONNECTOR PIECES: 5 Straight Connectors, 4 Elbow Connectors, 1 Inside Elbow Connector, 1 Outside Elbow Connector, and 1 T Connector. This cord hider kit contains enough connectors to get any job done!
- PREVENT DANGLING CORDS: Protect your children from cables and cords hanging near the floor. This is a quick and easily solution to your problem. Simple Installation will allow you to safely conceal the cables around your TV, desk, or baseboard.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Conceal Your Messy Cords and Cables
It is time to clean up those messy cables around your TV and office. Let's remove the eyesore of tangled cords. The Cable Concealer by SimpleCord contains everything you need to create that clean and stylish design in the home or at the office. Providing you with 150" in total cable cover raceways and 12 different connector pieces it is the perfect cord management kit for any job.
- We Are DIY'ers
This kit represents something we were looking for in our own homes. Our focus was to safely hide cords and cables around the home in an easy-to-install solution.
- Easy To Follow Installation Guide
Our handy installation guide will be sent to you via email once your item is on its way.
- TVs, Desks, Speakers, and Lamps....
The possibilities are endless.
Unsightly Cords Can Disappear
- Each kit contains a variety of connectors for those extra difficult cable management problems. Do you have a fireplace with multiple corners to work around? No problem, this is the kit for you!
- The raceways are slightly flexible and easy to cut for a custom fit.
- Whether you have a single speaker wire or 4 HDMI cables, the channels are big enough to do the job while not sticking out like a sore thumb.
Amazing for Wall Mounted TVs
- Great for wall mounted TVs or monitors
- Protect your children and animals from hanging cords.
- Blends in with crown molding and around doorways.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This stuff is a nightmare. The instructions may be easy to follow but the product itself is not easy to use. The front and back pieces should ideally slide apart but trust me even with two people they are not going to slide apart. So, the only other option is to peel them apart. This also means since they don't slide you have to try and snap them together once you have put your cord inside them. I have two fingers that are CUT UP from this process. So beware that the edges are sharp enough to tear your skin up. Also beware that where it states you can "simply cut it to the length you desire" - please note in the instructions it suggests using a hacksaw! We did not have a hacksaw so what we did was use a box cutter to make a thin enough cut to where we could bend it back and forth until it snapped apart. But don't think for a second you will be able to cut completely through it with a box cutter because it isn't happening! Plus, the nice looking connectors - we couldn't use any of them! Once the cords are inside the corner connectors should ideally snap together- we couldn't get a single one to do so. They won't stay together. Last but not least, make absolutely sure of where you place it because if it's slanted or just simply not placed where you need it - you will remove paint when you take it off the wall. I highly recommend you find an alternative method for hiding your cords. This experience was not good and I don't recommend this product.
( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WYVBR0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) with that wall mount from Amazon of course (which is awesome) and quickly realized we needed SOMETHING to hide the hanging cords. Bought this baby and she did the trick! Took about 20 minutes, only because I had to gather a measuring tape, level and then figure out how I wanted the wires to go, but was pretty straight forward. Didn't have a hacksaw to cut for measuring, but good kitchen shears worked just fine. I fit SO many cords into one of these pieces (cable cord, TV power cord, fire stick cord, surround sound cord, AND audio optical cord). I didn't bring the cords and cover all the way down to the trim, because the cords weren't long enough to reach all the day and then swing part of the way back up to where our electrical outlet is--so in one photo you can see where the cords come out of the channel (picture 2). With a little movement of furniture and moving some decor, they're all hidden. And I only used one single piece plus a small piece of another, out of the entire package. #winning. Hoping to throw some paint over the plastic channels to really blend with the wall--no rush on that. Amazon, once again, has literally every product I've ever needed. I'm a sucker for a good before and after, so eat your heart out (then go cover those ugly TV cords).