Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 7, 2015
I am 5'7'' and 150 lbs. These socks feel tight and they don't go as high as in the picture. And they slip down. Granted, I have fairly muscular calves but still, they fit perfectly on my 15 year old skinny-as-a-stick niece so I think they're meant for a smaller and more slender body type. They work under rolled up skinny jeans with combat boots since the jeans hold them in place (for about half the day), but I can't wear them with anything else. They are also much thinner than I expected with cable knit (was going for thick and cozy) and they're VERY slippery on tile and laminate flooring.
on March 22, 2014
The thickness of the material and quality of workmanship is good. However , it is a little bit on the tight side and I do not have big legs . It still fit me okay and comfortably and provide enough warmth with out being so bulky. It has a nice knit design. But when I laundered and dried it in the washer and drier, it shrunk quite a bit . I have not tried it again but I think it would be quite tight because it just barely fit me comfortably before it shrank. I think the company should make allowance for this shrinkage when making the measurements. Otherwise, nobody will buy them again because they will need to be washed and dried. They are too thick a material to be just hanged in the clothesline to dry.
on February 18, 2013
My 2 year old niece fits in the leg width, however if you do not have chicken legs do not buy these, not even my arms fit in them. Like I said made for a child or chicken legs.
on May 15, 2014
This is rated 5 stars for the comfort, feel and fit of these wonderful cable knit socks. I've looked for these exact socks in stores without any luck. I'm glad I looked on Amazon because I got such a terrific deal!! I recommend these cable knit socks to anyone who loves warm knee socks. These are the best. They don't creep down the leg either. Shipping timing was not long at all. I'm very pleased with my order and will order again the exact same cable knits socks from Amazon.com. Thank You.
on April 6, 2013
The socks are too thin around the calf and do not stretch. It makes them impossible to pull up high if you have even remotely bigger calfs.
on February 11, 2016
I like the quality of this product and the other socks that this maker sells, but the cuff is a little constricting for me and I am not a heavy woman. If you have thin calves, you will not have any issues, but if you have muscular calves or heavy calves, these will cut into you. Colors are nice, but wash in cold water for the first few launderings and wash with like colored clothes. Nice knit pattern, and comes up to the height shown in the photo.
on May 7, 2015
Great socks. They stay put and don't fall down, which is my pet peeve about a number of knee hi brands out there. The six pack had a nice variety of colors. I purchased them for our next vacation.

~ jade ~
on January 28, 2015
Although the was a nice variety of socks at a very good price, the socks themselves are tight at the calf area. I am sure they will give a bit as they are worn but it was difficult to put them on because of the tightness.
on November 16, 2015
They are lovely in color, stretch great lengthwise, but not so great sideways. I have 'normal' calves, but these socks are really tight, especially at the top.
on January 19, 2016
I loved these socks and am buying more. They have lasted for two years of wearing and they fit nicely. Want the kind of socks they made in the 1970s? These socks are what you want!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.