Cable Matters 12-Outlet Surge Protector with 2.1A Dual USB Charging Ports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-OUTLET SURGE PROTECTOR power strip provides a centralized power and charging station with protection for up to 14 devices in a home entertainment center, garage, small office, or school dorm room
- DUAL USB 2.1 Amp/10.5 Watt charging ports protect and charge a tablet or two mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet simultaneously; Dedicated USB charging ports eliminate the need for proprietary a wall charger and re-charge faster than connecting to a computer USB port
- EXTREME SURGE PROTECTION combines a 4320 joules suppression rating, low clamping voltage, advanced X3 MOV safety shutdown technology, and EMI/RFI noise reduction to protect all connected devices; Diagnostic Grounded and Protected green LED strips verify surge protection status at a glance
- SURGE SUPPRESSOR with a rocker ON/OFF switch provides fast power-down of devices to eliminate vampire power draw, protect your equipment with this surge protector with USB when bad weather approaches, and reset the circuit breaker
- WALL MOUNT surge protector power strip has a glossy black finish and a long 8 foot power cord for reaching behind desks or entertainment consoles; Four widely spaced outlets accommodate large power adapters or chargers for tools or other devices; Wall or surface mountable with keyholes on the underside
Did you know surge protectors wear out over time?Check out the Surge Protectors Buying Guide to learn how surge protectors keep your devices safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.9 x 14.3 x 1.6 in||2.1 x 6.1 x 15.6 in||4.7 x 11.89 x 1.57 in||1.1 x 3.97 x 11.4 in||1.77 x 6.89 x 16.5 in||10.3 x 2.72 x 0.75 in|
|Item Weight||2.25 lbs||2.1 lbs||2.23 lbs||2.45 lbs||2 lbs||2.4 lbs|
|Style Name||—||12-Outlet||P11U2||Standard||Base Model (Black)||12 Outlet + TEL|
12-Outlet Power Strip with 4 Spaced Outlets
Grounded and polarized power outlets have sliding safety covers to block accidental access and dust. Spacious rectangular layout provides easy cable management with different sizes and orientations of power cables. Widely spaced outlets at the four corners accommodate large power adapters, battery chargers for tools, or wall warts.
Extreme Surge Protection
The 4320 joules surge protection rating is 4x more than the average surge protector strip. Advanced X3 MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor technology) in a fire-retardant ceramic casing uses high energy dissipation to absorb excess voltage. Safety shut-down technology uses built-in thermal fuses to power-off the connected equipment when any extended over-voltage is detected or at surge protection end-of-life.
Feature Filled Surge Protector
1) 8-foot grounded AC power cord
2) Surge protection 'PROTECTED' status LED
3) Eight grounded AC outlets
4) Energy efficient On/Off switch and circuit reset
5) Ground protection 'GROUNDED' status LED
6) Two USB charging ports
7) Four AC outlets for large power transformers
Protected USB Charging Ports
- 2.1 A/10.5W shared USB charging power
- Protect your valuable devices while charging
- Charge two mobile devices simultaneously
USB ports may not charge some Windows tablets
AC Outlet Safety Covers
- Sliding covers block the outlet
- Doubles as a dust protector
- Discourages accidental tampering
- Electrical Rating: 15A, 120VAC, 60Hz, 1800W
- Joule Rating: 4320 Joules
- Clamping Voltage: 400V
- Max Spike Current: 204,000A
- Power Cord Length: 8 Feet
- EMI/RFI Filter Attenuation: 58 dB
- Four integrated keyholes for mounting
- Dimensions: 11.8" L x 5.5" W x 0.8" H
- Sturdy power strip protects 14 devices
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The On/Off switch is located on the side and you must be careful not to accidently hit it, otherwise you'll lose power to everything plugged into it.
I bought this for my TV stand. I liked this so much I bought another one for my computer setup.
This device has already saved me once. I had a leg massager that I use on a dialy basis because I have restless leg syndrome and that helps. The other night I was using it and in a big flash I heard a pop and everything on the surge protector went out, including my newly built desktop and 42inch TV. The cable on the massager had become loose and I didn't notice it. It twisted and broke, and the positive and negative collided in a loud pop and sparks. I was extremely worried that my new desktop and TV were done. To my surprise, the surge protector just tripped itself and turned itself off. I switched it back on (after pulling out the massager of course) and everything is fine. The Messager is done for which I could care less about, but all the other electronics survived. I didnt know it would protect a surge on any of the outlets on itself, so that was nice to know. Because of that, I highly recommend this product.