Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Blue 3 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.32. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Blue 3 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||PC Micro Store||Ultra Clarity Cables||Jadaol Technology|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 7.3 x 1.5 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||6 x 8.1 x 1.9 in||6.5 x 2 x 7.5 in||9 x 10 x 2.7 in||6.2 x 9.3 x 0.2 in|
|Size||3 Feet (5-Pack)||3 Feet (10-Pack)||3 Feet||3 Feet (24-Pack)||3 feet||3 Feet|
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Cost-effective 5-pack provides multiple cables to customize, and organize your home or office network.
1) Snagless design for easier unplugging
2) Molded strain relief protects the cable integrity
3) 50 micron gold-plated contacts improve the signal integrity
Cat 6 Performance Design
4) Flexible PVC jacket
5) Stranded twisted pairs
6) Pair separator reduces crosstalk
7) Bare copper conductors
Cat 6 vs Cat5e
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 550 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
- Crosstalk suppression for a clean signal
Conforming NOT Counterfeit
- Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
- Connectors: RJ45
- Wiring Standard: 568B
- OD: 6.0 ± 0.3 mm (.24in ± .01in)
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold-Plated
- Jacket Material: PVC
Top customer reviews
We have now had this cable for just over a year and its performance has never faded. This is a great cable. It is very sturdy and reliable! In fact, I'm in the market for another cable and will be ordering this kind/brand again! Just in a smaller size this time.
I can highly recommend this product. It's worth it!
I have most of my house wired and have hubs throughout the house. I had a couple cables fail on me in 2014 as I was moving decices around. I decided that I had no good system for my cables and I wanted to remove 20' cables from places that I only needed 3'.
I color coded my cables and purchased cables in the correct length. For example, all cables from the wall to a hub are now Red, cables between hubs are yellow, etc. I ended up with 5 different colors.
I found that the connectors worked well and they snapped into place with an audible "click" and did not pull out with moderate force. The cables themselves were not too stiff so they were easy to snake around in the back of the shelf. I tested all the cables with a tester before putting them into service and had none fail. I have not tested the speeed, but I stream HD video from a centeral server to different TV's and have had no problem, so I think they are "fast enough" for me.
In general, a cable like this either works or doesn't work, but I appreciated that I could order different colors and lengths easily and know that the red would be the same shade on all cables since I was purchasing from the same vendor. Not that this impacts performance, but I liked it.
This is a good quality cable as a very good price. The connectors are snagless and well made. The fact that this cable is rated Cat6 and priced so reasonably is the reason I purchased. No regrets whatsoever. It has performed without a hitch and exactly as cables priced much much higher.
For me, the white color was important. Against my white baseboards, this cable hides itself very well. Since it is installed in my living room along the baseboards, I wanted to hide it as much as possible. Installation included tucking the cable between edge of the carpeting and the white baseboard. I secured the cable along the wall using small (white) plastic loop clips every couple feet. I had to navigate several 90 degree corners and this cable was flexible enough to handle it well.
Overall, very pleased with this cable. I would buy again and recommend to others. Comparable to much higher priced products.