- Save 20% on Cable Matters Cat5E Ethernet Cables when you purchase 1 or more Cable Matters Cat6 Ethernet Cables offered by Cable Matters. Enter code PK8PMXOV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch..." and save 45% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Green 3 Feet
|Sale:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Green 3 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Ultra Clarity Cables||Cable Matters|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 7.3 x 1.5 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||9 x 10 x 2.7 in||6 x 8.1 x 1.9 in|
|Size||3 Feet (5-Pack)||3 Feet (10-Pack)||3 Feet (10-Pack)||3 Feet|
10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Patch Cables for Critical Connections
The Cable Matters Cat 6 Snagless Ethernet Network Patch Cable is the perfect solution for connecting computer, video, or network equipment in the home or office. It provides exceptional transmission performance and lower signal losses at higher frequencies than Cat5e.
Video Streaming- Immersive Gaming - PoE - VoIP - 10 Gigabit Ethernet Networking Applications and More!
- Rated for network speeds up to 10-Gigabit Ethernet at 550 MHz but is backwards compatible with existing equipment.
- Install VoIP in your network to make calls from your PC or connect a security camera with Power over Ethernet.
- Flexible and strong (UTP) unshielded, twisted pair cables are made of bare copper wire and compliant with the UL Code 444.
- Cost-effective 5-pack provides multiple cables to customize, and organize your home or office network.
1) Snagless design for easier unplugging
2) Molded strain relief protects the cable integrity
3) 50 micron gold-plated contacts improve the signal integrity
Cat 6 Performance Design
4) Flexible PVC jacket
5) Stranded twisted pairs
6) Pair separator reduces crosstalk
7) Bare copper conductors
Cat 6 at a Cat 5e Price!
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 550 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
- Crosstalk suppression for a clean signal
Cat 6 ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 550 MHz
- UL Listed (E316395)
- ETL Verified
- RoHS compliant
Conforming NOT Counterfeit
- Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
- Connectors: RJ45 8P/8C Male
- Wiring Standard: 568B
- OD: 6.0 ± 0.3 mm (.24in ± .01in)
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold-Plated
- Jacket Material: PVC
Top Customer Reviews
We have now had this cable for just over a year and its performance has never faded. This is a great cable. It is very sturdy and reliable! In fact, I'm in the market for another cable and will be ordering this kind/brand again! Just in a smaller size this time.
I can highly recommend this product. It's worth it!
I have most of my house wired and have hubs throughout the house. I had a couple cables fail on me in 2014 as I was moving decices around. I decided that I had no good system for my cables and I wanted to remove 20' cables from places that I only needed 3'.
I color coded my cables and purchased cables in the correct length. For example, all cables from the wall to a hub are now Red, cables between hubs are yellow, etc. I ended up with 5 different colors.
I found that the connectors worked well and they snapped into place with an audible "click" and did not pull out with moderate force. The cables themselves were not too stiff so they were easy to snake around in the back of the shelf. I tested all the cables with a tester before putting them into service and had none fail. I have not tested the speeed, but I stream HD video from a centeral server to different TV's and have had no problem, so I think they are "fast enough" for me.
In general, a cable like this either works or doesn't work, but I appreciated that I could order different colors and lengths easily and know that the red would be the same shade on all cables since I was purchasing from the same vendor. Not that this impacts performance, but I liked it.
This is a good quality cable as a very good price. The connectors are snagless and well made. The fact that this cable is rated Cat6 and priced so reasonably is the reason I purchased. No regrets whatsoever. It has performed without a hitch and exactly as cables priced much much higher.
For me, the white color was important. Against my white baseboards, this cable hides itself very well. Since it is installed in my living room along the baseboards, I wanted to hide it as much as possible. Installation included tucking the cable between edge of the carpeting and the white baseboard. I secured the cable along the wall using small (white) plastic loop clips every couple feet. I had to navigate several 90 degree corners and this cable was flexible enough to handle it well.
Overall, very pleased with this cable. I would buy again and recommend to others. Comparable to much higher priced products.
when I found out that I bought more cable than I needed I decided to test it to see if I was losing any of my bandwidth.
I tested the cable by just plugging one end in the modem and the other to the ethernet port of my computer it was faster than the 2 feet cable that came with the router.
Tested up to 135MB/s ( more than the speed advertised by my ISP ).
If I had to find a defect it would be that the text on the side of the cable is repeated too many times and it's very close.
I wish it wasn't there at all in the white cable as I purchased white so it would be less noticeable against my wall.
I bought these clamps as well and the were perfect for this cable so I thought it might be useful to others to recommend them here: http://amzn.com/B00DPKFGJC