- Save 20% on Cable Matters Cat5E Ethernet Cables when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Cable Matters. Enter code PK8PMXOV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch..." and save 79% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Green 5 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Cost-effective 5-pack provides multiple cables to customize, and organize your home or office network.
1) Snagless design for easier unplugging
2) Molded strain relief protects the cable integrity
3) 50 micron gold-plated contacts improve the signal integrity
Cat 6 Performance Design
4) Flexible PVC jacket
5) Stranded twisted pairs
6) Pair separator reduces crosstalk
7) Bare copper conductors
Cat 6 at a Cat 5e Price!
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 550 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
- Crosstalk suppression for a clean signal
Cat 6 ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 550 MHz
- UL Listed (E485863)
- ETL Verified
- RoHS compliant
Conforming NOT Counterfeit
- Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
- Connectors: RJ45
- Wiring Standard: 568B
- OD: 6.0 ± 0.3 mm (.24in ± .01in)
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold-Plated
- Jacket Material: PVC
Compare with similar items
Cable Matters 10-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Black 7 Feet
Cable Matters 160021 5-Feet Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable, Pack of 5 (Black/ Blue/ White/ Red/ Green)
Cable Matters 5-Pack, Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Black 5 Feet
Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cables - 5 Pack (5 ft Cord) - RJ45 Gigabit Cat6e (Snagless) LAN Cable (s) for Fast Network & Computer Networking - Multi Color (Black/ Green / Yellow / Blue / Red)
GearIT 20 Pack, Cat 6 Ethernet Cable Cat6 Snagless Patch 1 Foot - Computer LAN Network Cord, Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||SecurOMax||PC Micro Store|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 7.3 x 1.5 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||5.9 x 7.3 x 2.2 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||0.48 x 60 x 0.6 in||6.5 x 3 x 8 in|
|Size||5 Feet||7 Feet||5 Feet||5 Feet||5 Feet||1 Foot (20-Pack)|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also worth noting is that this cable is stranded, not solid conductor. At this price point, I expected stranded. I just thought I share this finding in case it's important to someone else.
Cable Matters contacted me and offered replacement. I let them know that the cable had already been cut and installed, so they offered a partial refund to make good on the bad cable. Good to know that they stand behind their product. Will buy again if needed.
I have most of my house wired and have hubs throughout the house. I had a couple cables fail on me in 2014 as I was moving decices around. I decided that I had no good system for my cables and I wanted to remove 20' cables from places that I only needed 3'.
I color coded my cables and purchased cables in the correct length. For example, all cables from the wall to a hub are now Red, cables between hubs are yellow, etc. I ended up with 5 different colors.
I found that the connectors worked well and they snapped into place with an audible "click" and did not pull out with moderate force. The cables themselves were not too stiff so they were easy to snake around in the back of the shelf. I tested all the cables with a tester before putting them into service and had none fail. I have not tested the speeed, but I stream HD video from a centeral server to different TV's and have had no problem, so I think they are "fast enough" for me.
In general, a cable like this either works or doesn't work, but I appreciated that I could order different colors and lengths easily and know that the red would be the same shade on all cables since I was purchasing from the same vendor. Not that this impacts performance, but I liked it.
I've always been pleased with Cable Matters products and it will remain my go-to for any future cable needs.