Cable Matters 160001-RED-3 Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable 5-Pack (Red, 3 Feet)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible Devices||Routers, Computer, Printer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Performance Internet cable is Cat6 rated; The Ethernet cord with 24 AWG copper wire provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Cat 5 cable network); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 data cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network or Cat5 cable network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Copper Ethernet cables enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable RJ45 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
1) Snagless design for easier unplugging
2) Molded strain relief protects the cable integrity
3) Gold-plated contacts improve the signal integrity
Cat 6 Performance Design
4) Flexible PVC jacket
5) Stranded twisted pairs
6) Pair separator reduces crosstalk
7) Bare copper conductors
Cat 6 vs Cat 5e
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 550 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
- Crosstalk suppression for a clean signal
- Better heat dissipation for PoE application
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Bare Copper
- OD: 6.0 ± 0.3 mm (.24in ± .01in)
- Contact Plating: Gold-Plated
- Jacket Material: PVC
|Cat6 Ethernet Cable||Cat6A Ethernet Cable||Cat8 Ethernet Cable||Ultra Slim Cat6 Cable||Angled Cat6 Cable||Cat6 Extension Cable|
|Data Transfer Speed||10Gbps||10Gbps||40Gbps||10Gbps||10Gbps||10Gbps|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were definately an upgrade from what we had, and I have to admit that there has been some boost in speed. I was hoping for more, but managed to get a few megs above my usual top speeds. I guess "fast" is relative, but since we do not live in a location like San Francisco, I am lucky I got speed at all. Currently, I am clocking at about 215-216 MBPS. Before switching to the new cables, my pc was running at about 209-210.
Where I have really noticed the difference is in the upload. I have about doubled my upload speed which is pretty impressive. Either my old cables sucked, or these are pretty good. Regardless of which it is, I am happy especially considering that it did not cost me much at all.
I want to update you all about these Cat6 cables that I bought in June. Now that some time has passed, I have noted that I have had less interruptions--less drops or sudden moments of slowdown. I am thinking that my old cables were actually causing occasional bottlenecks in bandwidth. Either way, I used to have to reset my internet more frequently--now, I rarely do.
At the same time I purchased some shorter length cables but all are going back. I don't know whether it's the cable itself or a problem in the connectors, but I'm now wasting any more time with this brand. I realize that some folks have had success with this brand. Good for them but they certainly don't work for me.
Overall great product, would buy them again. Cable Matters seem to have consistently great cables overall (no I do not get paid for any of the items purchased and reviewed on Amazon).
Also you get ridiculous amount of small zip ties which I honestly was very happy about. I rarely ever use zip ties for network cable but now I have like 200+ zip ties in different colors (clear, green, blue, and I forget the other color but no black). It came in very handy for other items!
In our very large corporate networking infrastructure, we were having all sorts of little gremlins of problems...and finally, one day, one of the problems was diagnosed as being a bad cable. Ok...that happens...cables go bad. So we slowly looked at our other problems as being cable problems...and one by one...all cables lengths different (thus, different sales packages), we identified that our gremlins were being caused by bad cables, and all of the pulled bad cables were CableMatters cables. All of the other cables we used were fine.
We won't use their product again.
Other cat6 cables we've used are still fine.
Top reviews from other countries
I would recommend these.
Since I have been using these cables I have had no issues. I get the full 1 Gbps speed through the cables (I used iperf3 to test the speed between devices). There haven't been any issues with the build quality - they have maintained their connection in the devices, and the cables haven't split or shown signs of wear and tear.
If I add more devices in the future, I will continue to use the shorter ethernet cables to keep my cables under control, and buying 5 at one time saves both time and money - less ordering.
In need of the cables, I purchased them through the US store, which many Canadians know how much we get hit hard for customs and conversions. I even asked for a discount which they could not help. Only to find out days later that the 10ft cables were back in stock. What an annoyance.
While I could make my own, the cost of a crimper tool as well as rj45 jacks, not toention my time wouldn't save me money.