- Save 20% on Cable Matters 6 FT SVGA Moniter Cable, 100% Bare Copper when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Cable Matters. Enter code F2GQIXRI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cable Matters Active HDMI to VGA Adapter with Micro-USB Power in White
|Sale:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE ADAPTER connects a computer, laptop, or other device with HDMI to a monitor or projector with a VGA port; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required to connect from the adapter to a monitor or projector; Carry this lightweight adapter in your laptop bag for a business presentation from your computer or use it on the desktop to extend your screen to a monitor
- USB POWERED ACTIVE ADAPTER has built-in IC chip to improve compatibility between equipment and displays; Connect the included USB power cable to the adapter and a USB computer port or wall charger to provide additional power; USB power boosts the signal from computers with low power HDMI ports such as the MacBook Pro with Retina Display or Raspberry Pi
- LEGACY COMPANION for an older 4:3 aspect projector or TV with VGA; Connect to existing monitors or projectors with VGA input from the latest computers or desktop barebones; Audio is not supported over the VGA cable, it must be transmitted separately
- FULL HD VIDEO SUPPORT for resolutions up to 1920x1080 including 720p, 1600x1200 for compatibility with most VGA displays; Gold-plated connectors improve the signal performance, molded strain relief provides durability and the 4 inch cable tail reduces stain on the HDMI port of your computer
- HDMI TO VGA COMPATIBLE for connecting a computer, Kano Computer Kit, Raspberry Pi Kit, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U or other device to a monitor or projector; Devices such as DVD or Blu-Ray players that require HDCP for viewing copyrighted content are not supported by this HDMI to VGA adapter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|HDMI to VGA||Mini HDMI to VGA||Micro HDMI to VGA||HDMI to VGA with Audio||Mini HDMI to VGA with Audio||Micro HDMI to VGA with Audio|
|Plug Type||HDMI||Mini HDMI||Micro HDMI||HDMI||Mini HDMI||Micro HDMI|
|Max Resolution||1080P @ 60Hz||1080P @ 60Hz||1080P @ 60Hz||1080P @ 60Hz||1080P @ 60Hz||1080P @ 60Hz|
|Color||Black / White||Black||Black / White||Black||Black||Black|
|Operating System||All OS||All OS||All OS||All OS||All OS||All OS|
|Optional USB Power Port||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Classroom or Conference Room
Connect to a projector in a hotel.
Use with a classroom projector.
Compatible with an older displays with VGA.
Laptop Video Connection
Continue to use legacy displays with VGA input.
Connect a newer laptop with HDMI to a VGA monitor or projector.
Micro-USB Power Port
- Integrated USB power port.
- Boosts the video signal.
- Increases compatibility.
Compare to similar items
This item Cable Matters Active HDMI to VGA Adapter with Micro-USB Power in White
VicTsing Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter for PC, Laptop, DVD, Desktop and other HDMI Input Devices - Black (VS1-VC38BVT-VD)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||VicTsingDirect||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||JUEFU||Cable Matters|
|Item Dimensions||5.98 x 8.5 x 0.39 in||3.1 x 5.4 x 0.6 in||4.8 x 9.53 x 0.47 in||6.4 x 9.2 x 0.1 in||2 x 2 x 2 in||5.7 x 7.4 x 0.7 in|
Connect More with Cable Matters A/V Adapter Products
The Cable Matters Active HDMI to VGA Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting a computer or other HDMI source to a display with full HD video. From the classroom to the conference room, this versatile adapter provides a convenient solution for displaying video or other content on a legacy display.
Superior Construction in a Lightweight Adapter
The combination of gold-plated connectors with optional USB power in a lightweight package provides a portable adapter that is easy to carry and useful for many applications. A 3 foot USB power cable is included with the adapter to connect to the integrated port on the adapter and increase the functionality with low power output equipment.
- NO HDCP SUPPORT - Viewing copy protected video from devices such as a Blu-ray power is not supported
- NO AUDIO SUPPORT - Audio must be transmitted separately
- NOT BI-DIRECTIONAL - Adapter only operates from HDMI source to VGA
- OPTIONAL USB POWER - For devices with low power HDMI ports
- COMPATIBLE VIDEO – Adapter, HDMI source and VGA display must share a compatible resolution
- Audio & Video Input: HDMI Male
- Video Output: VGA Female; VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Optional Power: USB power with included cable
- Supported Video Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
- 1x HDMI to VGA Adapter
- 1x 3' Micro-USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top Customer Reviews
I haven't used it heavily yet, but I tested it out and it worked fine.
This cable was significantly cheaper than any of the others comps that I found online so I am very happy so far.
Be aware you may have to add a custom resolution in your display settings, I found that my laptop only wanted to do 16:9 resolutions and I had to add 800x600 and 640x480 and to make sure they were at 60hz.
Had such a great experience, I bought from Cable Matters a USB to Ethernet adapter too when I realized that my new machine didn't have an Ethernet port either. (Duh x 2) It is small so it travels well so it's good for road warrior consultants like me. and also works like a champ.
Update: Also works perfectly with the HP Chromebook 14. The Chromebook 14 could also power it over HDMI.
I slipped the HDMI end of this little cable into my laptop, attached the other VGA end into a 3' VGA cable that came with the projector, then I connected the other end of that cable into the VGA port on the projector-turned it on and.....Voila!
My Powerpoint presentation was on the wall !!!
I didn't even need to use the 3' Micro USB cable for extra power, that little 5" cable was just the thing to fix my problem.
Thanks Cable Matters for making such a great and inexpensive product.