|Brand Name||Cable Matters|
|Item model number||102005-15-N|
|Item Weight||11.68 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11.8 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches|
Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 15 Feet - 4K Resolution Ready
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient cable directly connects a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to a HD monitor or projector with DisplayPort input
- Transmits high definition audio and video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||CableCreation||Cable Matters||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED||Cable Matters|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.8 x 9.92 x 0.94 in||5.43 x 5.98 x 1.34 in||7.8 x 9.92 x 0.94 in||4.92 x 4.92 x 0.59 in||3.6 x 4.5 x 0.4 in|
4K DisplayPort Cable
The Cable Matters DisplayPort Cable is an indispensable companion for your laptop or desktop equipped with DisplayPort. Extend your desktop to a second monitor for an expanded workstation, or show presentations on a projector at school or work with this cable. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance, exceptional picture quality, and authentic audio.
Depress the latch on the DisplayPort connector to avoid damage when unplugging
DisplayPort 4K Video & Authentic Audio
- Enjoy the 4Kx2K (3840x2160) video
- Supports resolutions for 2K and below at 120/144 Hz
- Experience deep color depths and sharp images
- DisplayPort audio support for a full range of audio
Robust & Ergonomic Design
1) Gold-plated connectors
2) DisplayPort security latch
3) Non-slip surface
4) Molded strain relief
1) Bare copper conductors
2) Wire insulation
3) Foil shielding
4) Braided shielding
5) Flexible PVC jacket
Latest Monitor Companion
- Connect an ultra-wide monitor for video editing
- Connect a fast response time monitor for gaming
- Enjoy immersive gaming with a crystal-clear picture
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My setup has my computer in a ventilated closet next to the computer room. This helps cut down on heat and fan noise in the room, but it also means I need longer cables. I purchased the 15ft version to take care of this, but when I plugged it in, I saw HORRIBLE on/off flickering. It was worse for the ports farther from the PCIe pins (closest to the edge of the card) than the port closest.
I almost sent the cable back, but then I tried something odd... I switch the cable around and plugged in the side with the label into the back of my computer and the other side into my monitor. This completely fixed my issue. I can now plug the cable into any port on my computer and do not see ANY flickering. Why would this happen? Maybe Cable Matters only terminates the shielding of the cable at one end, which is a practice to eliminate certain modes of interference. This could mean that one side of my setup is grounded better and is able to sink any interference better than the other. Worth a shot if you have similar issues as mine.
TLDR: If you experience your monitor flickering on/off, turn the cable around and try it the other way.